One of the biggest parts of landing a job as a fitness and personal trainer is creating a strong resume. This document determines how well the employer understands your abilities and skills. It is a good idea to take a close look at fitness and personal training resume templates before getting started. This lets you see what aspects work well on your resume and how to format the document as well. We have provided our own resume sample for this job specifically to help you create an eye-catching and appealing resume. Begin your job search on the right foot today.
Free Healthcare Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional healthcare resumes.
How To Mention Your Fitness and Personal Training Experience
You may have heard that your experience section is the most important part of your resume. This is true, but you may not have heard that the way you format and organize this information is just as important as the information itself. See our fitness and personal training resume templates to discover how to describe personal trainer experience.
• Guide clients in targeted exercises, taking measures to avoid injury and ensure a completely safe experience
• Develop personalized workout routines for clients that challenge their abilities but do not overwhelm them
• Administer fitness assessments to determine client ability in order to create a customized fitness plan
• Take measurements of blood pressure, stress, and body-fat percentages to gain insight into client health
• Provide instruction in nutrition and exercise habits for clients to follow outside personal training sessions
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Tips
Every resume needs to be completely unique, but that does not mean you cannot take the same steps to create it. In fact, we highly recommend always following these three steps when writing your resume. They ensure that the document appeals to readers and includes everything it needs to. These steps are:
1. Personalize Your Fitness and Personal Training Resume: Research each unique company before writing. This lets you customize your resume for each new job opening, which can greatly improve your chances.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement affects the first impression each hiring manager has of you, because it is the first thing they see. Review our fitness and personal training resume templates to see how to begin.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: It is the real examples from your professional experience that tells hiring managers what kind of employee you would be if hired. Think about what experiences demonstrate the right qualities.
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Templates
Real-world professionals wrote our fitness and personal training resume templates. This means you can count on them to provide you with useful, relevant, and accurate information for what hiring managers actually look for. Additionally, our online resume builder can provide even more help with putting your resume together by formatting it automatically.
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 21
Regional Manager (11/20/12 – Present)Anytime Fitness, South Bend, IN, United States Operating 4 clubs, helping the gym managers and trainers to establish a customer-first mentality while creating a clean, friendly gym environmen... more 22
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 22
xela iera Education and Training Robert Service High School, 1999, AnchorageAK, US High School, High School Diploma High School DiplomaThe Providence Health System Learning Center, 2000, AnchorageAK, US Healthcare, CNA Certificat... more 23
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 23
xley xeye Objective I am a hard working and determined individual, seeking a career path that will allow me to grow, be active, and meet new people. I pride myself in being a fast learner and strive to push myself past my limitations. Work hi... more 24
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 24
Training WGM – ( 08/01/2007 – 06/10/2008) LA FITNESS, Southport , IN (USA) Training sales management of company training staff, setting and raising sales goals for the gym aiding in success! One on one personal attention ... more 25
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 25
ber pson Education and TrainingSaint Joseph’s University, 2015 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania , United States Health Administration, Master’s of Health Administration I am currently pursuing a degree in Health Administration, speci... more 26
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 26
Personal Trainer (12/2011 – present) YMCA, Rockwell, North Carolina, United States Consulted lifestyle and fitness objectives with customers. Designed fitness programs for each client after evaluating their lifestyle and fitness g... more 27
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 27
Arianna Vega Education and TrainingLiberty High School – 2014 Brentwood, California, United States I intend to Major in Nutritional Science, High School Graduate I am going to the University of Arizona to study and major in nutritional... more 28
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 28
Marketing (2013 – 2016)L’Oreal Company , Aventura , FL, USA Arranged contract terms, prices and revisions. Decided which social media program should be used for each campaign to achieve the different objectives.Belly... more 29
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 29
USMC, Twentynine Palms, CA (United States) Active Duty Marine, November 9th, 2015 – March 1st, 2017 Operated and maintained communication equipment in good condition. Took rapid and advantageous decisions to fulfill each mission. ... more 30
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 30
ra xbin ObjectiveTo become an Athletic Trainer in a hospital setting working with patients needing a counseling and rehabilitation program.SkillsKnowledge in sports medicine and concussion Strong critical thinking skills Ability to com... more