One of the biggest parts of landing a job as a fitness and personal trainer is creating a strong resume. This document determines how well the employer understands your abilities and skills. It is a good idea to take a close look at fitness and personal training resume templates before getting started. This lets you see what aspects work well on your resume and how to format the document as well. We have provided our own resume sample for this job specifically to help you create an eye-catching and appealing resume. Begin your job search on the right foot today.
Free Healthcare Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional healthcare resumes.
How To Mention Your Fitness and Personal Training Experience
You may have heard that your experience section is the most important part of your resume. This is true, but you may not have heard that the way you format and organize this information is just as important as the information itself. See our fitness and personal training resume templates to discover how to describe personal trainer experience.
• Guide clients in targeted exercises, taking measures to avoid injury and ensure a completely safe experience
• Develop personalized workout routines for clients that challenge their abilities but do not overwhelm them
• Administer fitness assessments to determine client ability in order to create a customized fitness plan
• Take measurements of blood pressure, stress, and body-fat percentages to gain insight into client health
• Provide instruction in nutrition and exercise habits for clients to follow outside personal training sessions
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Tips
Every resume needs to be completely unique, but that does not mean you cannot take the same steps to create it. In fact, we highly recommend always following these three steps when writing your resume. They ensure that the document appeals to readers and includes everything it needs to. These steps are:
1. Personalize Your Fitness and Personal Training Resume: Research each unique company before writing. This lets you customize your resume for each new job opening, which can greatly improve your chances.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement affects the first impression each hiring manager has of you, because it is the first thing they see. Review our fitness and personal training resume templates to see how to begin.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: It is the real examples from your professional experience that tells hiring managers what kind of employee you would be if hired. Think about what experiences demonstrate the right qualities.
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Templates
Real-world professionals wrote our fitness and personal training resume templates. This means you can count on them to provide you with useful, relevant, and accurate information for what hiring managers actually look for. Additionally, our online resume builder can provide even more help with putting your resume together by formatting it automatically.
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 31
and Work History sections.Certifications American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer T187772 ... more 32
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 32
Joshua Hamilton Work historySecurity – ( September 2012 – July 2013) TXN Intermodal, Hanahan , SC (United States) Interacted with company drivers regarding shipping container pick up/ drop off, as well as conducting security and ... more 33
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 33
Jordan Owen Education and TrainingHillcrest Christian School (Highschool) – 2014 Thousand Oaks, California school, Diploma Looking to studying the following at Grand Canyon University Fall of 2014: Course in Kinesiology Course in Exer... more 34
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 34
an xter Education and Training Diploma, High School Diploma Buffalo High School, 2014, Buffalo, Texas (United States) Received a high school diploma at Buffalo High School ranked third in class and a scholarship offer to play baseball at the... more 35
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 35
Manager – ( 1998 – August 2010) World Dance Arts Foundation, Sarasota, Fl. , FL Educated K-12 dancers on how to stand and move accurately teaching correct dance techniques, social etiquette, and introduced a non-traditiona... more 36
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 36
Manager – ( Jan/2009 – Aug/2014) OOMovers, Vancouver, BC (Canada) Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Performed general laborer work. Cleaned tools and equipment after each work day. Unloaded and loaded trucks... more 37
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 37
xlby xham Education and Training Diploma, general Cherokee Washington High School, 2012, Cherokee , Iowa (United States) Graduated form Cherokee Washington High School May of 2012 with my Diploma N/A, General WITCC, N/A, Cherokee, Iowa (Un... more 38
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 38
Stephanie Manuz Education and TrainingMorenci High School – 2017 Morenci, Arizona, Greenlee General Studies, Diploma Currently in my sophomore year of high school. I have a 3.83 GPA and will be taking college English and science starti... more 39
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 39
xrett xdes Military experience Electronic Warfare System Journeyman (9/25/2007 – 5/1/2012)United States Air Force, Oklahoma City, OK, U.S.A. – Provided on-the-job training to new subordinates – Supervised shift to ensure ... more 40
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 40
Rachael Farley Education and Training Central Academy of Technology and Arts, Monroe, NC Diploma, Medical Science , 2013 The curriculum that was taught at CATA was tailored towards the medical sciences. Wingate University, Wingate, NC Bachelor of... more