One of the biggest parts of landing a job as a fitness and personal trainer is creating a strong resume. This document determines how well the employer understands your abilities and skills. It is a good idea to take a close look at fitness and personal training resume templates before getting started. This lets you see what aspects work well on your resume and how to format the document as well. We have provided our own resume sample for this job specifically to help you create an eye-catching and appealing resume. Begin your job search on the right foot today.
Free Healthcare Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional healthcare resumes.
How To Mention Your Fitness and Personal Training Experience
You may have heard that your experience section is the most important part of your resume. This is true, but you may not have heard that the way you format and organize this information is just as important as the information itself. See our fitness and personal training resume templates to discover how to describe personal trainer experience.
• Guide clients in targeted exercises, taking measures to avoid injury and ensure a completely safe experience
• Develop personalized workout routines for clients that challenge their abilities but do not overwhelm them
• Administer fitness assessments to determine client ability in order to create a customized fitness plan
• Take measurements of blood pressure, stress, and body-fat percentages to gain insight into client health
• Provide instruction in nutrition and exercise habits for clients to follow outside personal training sessions
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Tips
Every resume needs to be completely unique, but that does not mean you cannot take the same steps to create it. In fact, we highly recommend always following these three steps when writing your resume. They ensure that the document appeals to readers and includes everything it needs to. These steps are:
1. Personalize Your Fitness and Personal Training Resume: Research each unique company before writing. This lets you customize your resume for each new job opening, which can greatly improve your chances.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement affects the first impression each hiring manager has of you, because it is the first thing they see. Review our fitness and personal training resume templates to see how to begin.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: It is the real examples from your professional experience that tells hiring managers what kind of employee you would be if hired. Think about what experiences demonstrate the right qualities.
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Templates
Real-world professionals wrote our fitness and personal training resume templates. This means you can count on them to provide you with useful, relevant, and accurate information for what hiring managers actually look for. Additionally, our online resume builder can provide even more help with putting your resume together by formatting it automatically.
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 41
Objective My goal is to become a Personal Trainer and a friend to all my clients as well as help them find happiness through bettering themselves. than xner Education St Paul’s, 2013, CovingtonLouisiana, United States High School... more 42
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 42
Troy Doming Education and TrainingWestfield State University – 2017 Westfield, MA, USA Movement Science, Bachelor of Science degree in Movement Science with a concentration in Exercise Science Attended Westfield State University for 4 ... more 43
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 43
Football Athletic Training Student (ATS), 01/09/17 – Current Athletic Training Program at Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan, United States of America Kept up to date case histories of patients. Provided first-aid p... more 44
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 44
Roy C. Horton Jr. Education and Training North Central College, Frankfort, Illinois Bachelor of Arts, Exercise Science, 2012 Summa Cum Laude Internships Career Immersion, July-Ausgust 2011, Falcon Physical Therapy, Colorado Springs, Co, Duties: ... more 45
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 45
Home Health Aide – ( April 2008 – March 2015) Anna Holmberg, Atty., Ithaca, New York (United States ) Provided care for Mary Kahn while she was coping with Alzheimer’s, and living in a nursing home setting. Responsibi... more 46
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 46
MANAGER/PERSONNAL TRAINER (02/1997 – 06/2001)POWERHOUSE / GOLDS GYM, DAYTONA BEACH, FL, US Offered patients instructions about meditation, relaxation techniques stretching and breathing to improve the healing process. Provided h... more 47
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 47
Topicz, Cincinnati, Ohio (USA) Warehouse Clerk, 1992 – Present WAREHOUSE CLERK: Duties include but not limited to; Responsible for stock, Checking outgoing orders, Overseeing employees, Fulfilling walk-in orders, Receiving stock,... more 48
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 48
Owner & Trainer (01/01/2013 – current)Renegade Fitness Tampa, Tampa, FL, USA Format and run outdoor fitness bootcamp with the purpose of getting people of all fitness levels to improve cardiovascular fitness, strengthen t... more 49
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 49
xphen lf Education Campbellsville University , N/A, CampbellsvilleKentucky, U.S Biology, N/A Attended Campbellsville University from August 2011 to December 2011University Of Louisville , 2019 , LouisivlleKentucky , U.S Sports Sc... more 50
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 50
Colby Rucks Education and TrainingFresno City College – In progress Fresno , California , United States Fire Technology, In progress I attend Fresno City College. I am in my second year and have plans of one day becoming a firefighter... more