Communication skills are vital to success as a speech pathologist or audiologist. To get the chance to demonstrate your oral communication abilities to a hiring manager in an interview, you must first wow a reader with the written communication skills on your resume. Use our speech pathology and audiology resume templates to make a resume with a strategic format and carefully chosen information that can convince a recruiter that you deserve an interview.
With templates from professional contributors and examples from real-world jobseekers, our resources can show you how to quickly write a quality resume that stands out.
Free Healthcare Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional healthcare resumes.
How To Mention Your Speech Pathology and Audiology Experience
Your years of education or experience might not convince a hiring manager of your worth if you don’t use excellent written communication to describe them on your resume, like the writers of our speech pathology and audiology resume templates. Because speech pathologists and audiologists need outstanding communication skills, it is important to understand how you present the information on your resume is just as vital as the information itself. Use action words and use the same phrasing you see in the job listing to help.
• Assess and diagnose disorders involving speech, voice, language, and fluency to determine the best method of treatment
• Design and establish individual treatment plans for a variety of disorders and adjust or reprioritize as necessary
• Write reports and maintain documentation on patients’ progress, treatment plans, medical records, and caseload activities
• Use specialized equipment and instruments to perform hearing tests and determine the level and type of impairment
• Evaluate test results for multiple types of speech or hearing tests to ascertain necessary treatment or degree of progress
Speech Pathology and Audiology Resume Tips
Following these easy tips in addition to using our speech pathology and audiology resume templates can quickly make your resume better. Use them to understand what hiring managers look for on a resume, how to make your document more appealing, and how to have an advantage over other candidates.
1. Personalize Your Speech Pathology and Audiology Resume: A recruiter glances at a resume to look for relevant information and specific keywords. To encourage a reader to continue perusing your resume, include information and keywords listed in the job description.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Sometimes the only section of a resume a hiring manager reads is the summary statement. This means it is crucial to make yours as strong and convincing as possible to entice your reader.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Just listing duties can bore your reader. Instead, catch a hiring manager’s attention with details of the difference you’ve been able to make in people’s lives and the impact you had at previous jobs.
Speech Pathology and Audiology Resume Templates
Read through our collection of speech pathology and audiology resume templates written by professionals for the opportunity to compare quality resumes to yours. This can help you identify areas where your document stands out or needs improvement.
We also partner with My Perfect Resume to provide you with a resume builder for more individualized assistance.
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 31
Pascagoula Gautier School District, Pascagoula, MS August 2012 – Present : Speech Pathologist Kept up to date case histories of patients. Examined and tested language and hearing abilities and planned treatments for fluency, voice,... more 32
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 32
ionne xler Education Cedar Valley College, 2014, LancasterTexas, United States Associate Degree of Science, Associate Degree of Science Bachelor’s Degree in Speech-Language PathologyUniversity of Texas at Dallas, 2017, Richards... more 33
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 33
Waitress, February 2015 – Present Leon Chinese Restaurant, Brisbane, Queensland (Australia) Experience in… – Cashier handling (Including eftpos machine) – Taking calls and orders (Takeaway) – Providing excel... more 34
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 34
, – 1978 1978, , Michigan …EducationButler University, 2015 – present Indianapolis, Indiana Communication and Speech Disorders, Bachelor’s Degree expected May, 2019... more 35
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 35
Claire McDermott EducationUniversity of Wisconsin, 2012 River Falls, WI, USA Communicative Disorders, Bachelor Bachelor’s of Science Degree in the College of Education at the University of Wisconsin- River FallsLanguagesSpanish, Conv... more 36
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 36
Observation Hours: 20 hours observation of language and articulation therapy at the Middle Tennessee State University Speech and Hearing clinic. 4.5 hours observation of language and articulation therapy at Special Kids Student clinic... more 37
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 37
exa xini Education and Training Bachelors, Communication Disorders California University of PA, 2017, California, PA (USA) Currently studying under Communication Disorders, with hopes to one day graduate with a master’s degree as a Spe... more 38
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 38
Kita Hampton Objective To obtain an entry-level position as a audiology technician in a professional medical environment that will allow me to utilize my strong detailed oriented and highly effective communication skills therefore becoming an ass... more 39
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 39
rah xlig Education and Training East Detroit High School, 2010, EastpointeMichigan, United States d, d degreeWestern Michigan University, April 2014, KalamazooMichigan, United States Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology, Bach... more 40
- Speech Pathology And Audiology Example 40
nnah xson Education and Training California State University, Northridge, May 2012, NorthridgeCA Speech Language Pathology, B.A Communication Disorders and Sciences 3.58 GPA Dean’s List Fall 2010-Spring 2012Volunteer Communic... more