If you are a new jobseeker, you cannot underestimate how important your resume is. In fact, many job experts say that the resume is the most important part of any job application and in some cases employers use the resume exclusively to make their decision. So the real question is what can you do to make your resume stand out?
Keep in mind that the purpose of your resume is to portray you as an effective and quick worker. A organizational development resume template can help you see exactly the kind of resume that accomplishes that.
Free Human Resources Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional human resources resumes.
How To Mention Your Organizational Development Experience
While your entire resume is important, it may be surprising to hear that most employers consider the experience section to be the most important. For this reason, you should focus on both the content and the organization of this section. Review our organizational development resume template for tips, such as including strong action verbs.
• Work with entire organizational development team to drive change and improvement on a corporate level
• Develop programs for employees to enter into, and receive necessary training and improvements to operational practices
• Oversee interactions between employees and management staff on a daily basis to facilitate better operations
• Facilitate monthly training programs for new employees, ensuring all staff understands and meets employee expectations
• Evaluate corporate departments, identifying and implementing changes to make significant improvements to daily operations possible
Organizational Development Resume Tips
It takes a lot to enter the organizational development field. Your first step should be to review our organizational development resume templates, but what do you do after that? We have put together a few more steps to guide you further. Keep these in mind while beginning the writing process.
1. Personalize Your Organizational Development Resume: You need to strive to personalize your resume for each new application. Incorporate skills and the general language of the job description to appeal to each employer specifically.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first section of your resume is the summary statement. This is what determines the first impression employers have, so it is especially important to be as coherent and concise as possible.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: The best way to easily and quickly improve your resume is to include real examples for your actual working experiences. This has the added benefit of making the information more credible.
Organizational Development Resume Templates
We strive to provide you with many tools to make your resume as strong as possible. First and foremost, our organizational development resume templates are the best tools you could ask for, because they show what the finished product should look like. You should also look into a resume builder to help you even more.
- Organizational Development Example 1
1992 – 2007 / McDonalds Corporation, Aurora, Illinois Area Supervisor Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges and planned ... more 2
- Organizational Development Example 2
Assistant Director (1/2010 – 9/2013)Good Old Lower East Side, Inc, New York, NY, USA Maintained all Controller responsibilities. Supervised daily activities of Direct Service staff. Coordinated communications and briefings for ... more 3
- Organizational Development Example 3
Terry Duncan EducationL.E. Rabioun Vocational School – 1985 New Orleans, Louisiana, United States Health Careers , Diploma High School graduate, did not attend college.Work historyFamily Care Giver – ( 2008 – present)... more 4
- Organizational Development Example 4
ObjectiveI will be leaving Austin Texas in 2017 to return to my home state of Massachusetts, and my objective is to find an opportunity which both speaks to my interest in team management and my passion for the up and coming cannabis industry. I ... more 5
- Organizational Development Example 5
Project Leader (10/12/13 – Present)Nirmaan Organisation, PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India Nirmaan Organisation is an BITS based NGO and has been contributing for the social change for the past 8 years.I have been leading a project calle... more 6
- Organizational Development Example 6
Investigator (26/05/2014 – Still on)Amazon, Bangalore, Karnataka, India Worked as an investigator for Transaction Risk Management Service. (As an investigator in TRMS, I have detected the risk and probability of Fraud in the tra... more 7
- Organizational Development Example 7
stine xord Work historyComputer Incident Response Team Analyst, 2005 – 2009 EDS, Tulsa, OK, US Responsible for coordinating investigations across various international teams. Conducted in-depth new client security policy analyses.... more 8
- Organizational Development Example 8
Safety Steering Committee, 2009 – Present CNH, Fargo, ND, United States Chairman of the Committee 2010-2011, Committee Timekeeper 2009-2010, highly involved in initial formation of the committee, directly involved in the formation ... more 9
- Organizational Development Example 9
leen udin Personal information ID NUMBER I/C :970417-10-5340 Student ID :UDA15043 Age :19 years old Gender :Female Religion :Islam Nationality :Malaysia Status :Sin... more 10
- Organizational Development Example 10
Hostess – ( July 2011 – August 2011) Maroc Horizon Tours , Casablanca, — Select One — (Maroc) Provided excellent guest service. Assisted guests at the lounge information point at the specified times to inform a... more