Those seeking a job in the recruiting and employment field must be capable of handling multiple tasks while providing support to a human resources department. As a jobseeker, your resume must reflect this, and it must provide information regarding your professional background, skills, education, and job history. The ultimate goal of your resume is to prove you are the best candidate for a posted position.
Achieving such a result may sound difficult, but with help from our professionals and access to our collection of recruiting and employment resume templates, writing your own recruiting and employment resume will be easy.
Free Human Resources Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional human resources resumes.
How To Mention Your Recruiting and Employment Experience
Recruiting and employment professionals are some of the most important workers in the human resources department of any company. They screen, interview, and eventually recruit new employees. Our recruiting and employment resume templates will show you how to emphasize your ability to contribute to identify the best talent and contribute to the human resources department
• Consult hiring managers, supervisors, and executives to identify company employment needs and implement plans to meet them
• Screen potential applicants and reach out to those who are most qualified for open positions to schedule interviews
• Help new hires or current workers assuming a new position within the company understand their roles and employment policies
• Reach out to the references of potential employees to discuss their professional background and prior work experience
• Conduct orientation meetings for new hires and professional training and development meetings for current employees
Recruiting and Employment Resume Tips
Effectively discussing your previous work experience is the first step, but you must truly impress hiring managers if you really want the job you are applying for. Reference our real-life recruiting and employment resume templates, and keep the following writing tips in mind when writing your own document:
1. Personalize Your Recruiting and Employment Resume: You must personalize your resume if you want to stand out from other candidates who may have similar work experience. Do this by reading the job posting and incorporating important terms from the posting into your resume.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A powerful summary statement must grab the attention of the hiring manager. In three to five brief but descriptive sentences, state your professional and personal strengths concisely to prove you are the best choice for the job.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Hiring managers and recruiters will attempt to gauge how you will perform in the role you are applying for. Impress them by using real-world examples that showcase your ability to handle common situations in the recruiting and employment field.
Recruiting and Employment Resume Templates
Our stock of recruiting and employment resume templates can help you develop a better understanding of what a resume should look like. If you need help, try using a professional resume builder. The team at My Perfect Resume has compiled the resources you need to craft the perfect resume.
- Recruiting And Employment Example 1
Executive Team Leader – Human Resources , 11/2015 – Current Target, Mechanicsburg, PA Interviewed and hired new personnel. Recruited and trained personnel. Planned daily store execution and supervised store.Personal Bank... more 2
- Recruiting And Employment Example 2
Director of Business Development – ( 06/12 – present) CM Staffing Resource Group, Whittier, CA. (USA) Set up appointments and presented proposals to potential companies for temporary employment service. I meet with the deci... more 3
- Recruiting And Employment Example 3
Recruitment representative (1/4/2008 – 30/9/2014)Toshiba Solutions Co. Ltd, Minato ku, Tokyo, Japan Managed overall recruiting (new graduates, various careers, handicapped people, internship) and support for subsidiaries. -Creat... more 4
- Recruiting And Employment Example 4
Clerk – ( 4/13 – present) BP Gas Station, Marlow Height, MD Server gas beverages food also chips candycashier – ( 2/10 – 4/13) KFC, greenbelt, MD Receive payments by cash check credit-card vouchers and d... more 5
- Recruiting And Employment Example 5
Human Resource Consultant, 2011 – Current Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho, USA Serve as a business partner with assigned areas of campus by providing guidance with HR functions such as employment contracts, classification,... more 6
- Recruiting And Employment Example 6
Customer Service Rep, 10-2012 – Present HGS, Peoria, Il, Peoria Identifies complex or technical problems, assesses needs, or sells products. Diffuses anger,shows empathy, troubleshoots, probes, and engages in active listening. Occa... more 7
- Recruiting And Employment Example 7
Professor Online (January 2015 – October 2015)UTEL, Naucalpan, D.F, Mexico Support students, and prevent students reprove their courses, the online class is provided with WiZiQ tool, the student support is Given when is by of st... more 8
- Recruiting And Employment Example 8
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (October 2014 – Present)Moon Area School District, Moon Township, PA, USA Created and maintained employee files. Planned and scheduled interviews. Processed Payroll Change Notices. Served... more 9
- Recruiting And Employment Example 9
HR Recruiter – ( June 2013 – April 7, 2014) Chennai Hot Jobs, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Duties and Responsibilities ¢ Counseling and registration of job applicants. ¢ Attendance Maintenance. ¢ Securing assignments... more 10
- Recruiting And Employment Example 10
ã±a anne purisyl losaHuman Resource Associate (July 17, 2010 – February 13, 2014) Enchanted Kingdom, Inc., Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines As Human Resource Associate for Recruitment, I provide support in the development, imp... more