As a training and development specialist applying for a new job in the same industry, you must show off your ability to administer multiple employee training programs while supporting your department. You can do this using your resume, and the information you provide should include details about your employment history, skill set, education, and future aspirations. An effective resume will give the hiring manager an effective overview of your professional talents and abilities.
By referencing our collection of real-life training and development resume templates and accompanying tips, you can write a resume that lands you the job you always wanted.
Free Human Resources Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional human resources resumes.
How To Mention Your Training and Development Experience
Training and development professionals are a key component of almost every human resources department. They help newly hired employees train for their new positions and help current employees develop their professional skills. Learn the right technique for showing how much you know by looking at our training and development resume templates.
• Use interviews with current employees, consultations, and professional surveys to assess the training needs of a company or department
• Draft or edit training manuals, seek out new and effective professional learning materials, and create online learning modules
• Help current employees develop their existing skills and abilities through workshops and one-on-one learning sessions
• Monitor budget and resource consumption for the employee training and development department on a regular basis
• Work with department managers and supervisors to identify which employees may need additional training or assistance
Training and Development Resume Tips
Our training and development resume templates provide you with a significant amount of guidance when you are writing a resume. However, our team has compiled the following tips, and they can help you produce a flawless resume that will grab the attention of even the busiest recruiter.
1. Personalize Your Training and Development Resume: To personalize your resume and help it stand out from the rest, you must integrate any important words you see in the job posting into your own content. These are buzzwords that are often picked up by ATS systems.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: There is no longer a need to write an employment objective (hiring managers know what your objective is). Instead, write a strong three to five sentence statement underscoring your professional skills and abilities.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Hiring managers prefer to hire experienced candidates who do not require an extensive amount of training. Show you can handle everyday professional situations by incorporating past experiences into your resume.
Training and Development Resume Templates
Our impressive compilation of training and development resume templates come from real-world professionals in the field. You can use these templates as a foundation for your very own resume. Many jobseekers also enjoy using a resume builder for further help. Our affiliates at My Perfect Resume offer unique writing resources and descriptions to jobseekers.
- Training And Development Example 1
Jennifer M. Goupil, MA Work historyStudent Program Coordinator – ( August 2011 – present) University of California, Riverside, Riverside , CA (USA) Led team that researched and designed SOLVE, a student leadership skills training... more 2
- Training And Development Example 2
Intern (January 2015 – July 2015)Hospital São Lucas – PUCRS, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil Developed and implemented training programs and procedures for the different departments of the company. Evaluated the c... more 3
- Training And Development Example 3
Training Manager – ( November 2015 – July 2008) United States Air Force, Navarre, FL (USA) Developed and implemented training programs and procedures for various departments within the United States Air Force. Trained or pl... more 4
- Training And Development Example 4
xrea well Objective To Acquire A Challenging Position In An Environment Where I Can Best Utilize My Skills And Education; while allowing me to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Company. Work history Housekeeping Trainer... more 5
- Training And Development Example 5
Public Relation Officer (2016 – 2017)Literature and Languages Society, Philippines, Quezon City, Makati City I have been a proficient Public Relation Officer for Literature and Languages Society for 1 year. I developed my intrap... more 6
- Training And Development Example 6
Norwegian Cruise Lines, Miami, Florida June 2013 – Till Date : Passadore Restaurant Server. Responsible for serving, guest interaction and up keeping with the guest satisfaction. Spectacular, Calivigny, St. George’s December ... more 7
- Training And Development Example 7
Safety Manager/Talent Acquisition Specialist (9/2011 – Current)Select Stainless Products LLC., Matthews, North Carolina, United States Planned human resource requirements in collaboration with managers and directors of the diffe... more 8
- Training And Development Example 8
Direct Care (June 6 2013 – 4/2015)MultiCultured Services, Springfield, MA, Hampden County ¾Being a responsive, accessible, and flexible resource for individuals and families ¾Communicated on a regular basis with manageme... more 9
- Training And Development Example 9
pool aid, 6/16 – 8/16 City Of Syracuse Parks And Recreation department, Syracuse, New York, United States -Controlling access at the entrance points and recording pool usage -Enforcing rules involving safety and decorum in so far ... more 10
- Training And Development Example 10
d in giving presentations to teams and HQDA staff personnel – 10+ yearsOrganizational and Time Management, Expertly lead/direct small and large team to accomplish task requirements – 10+ yearsCustomer Service, Assessin... more