Executives are the face and voice of the company. To prove you can perform at this level, you need a resume that shows not only a history of leadership and initiative but also the specific skill set needed to represent the company well. The executive resume templates give real-world examples from professional titans of industry.
Our resume builder can streamline the resume-writing process. We partner with real-world jobseekers to give you the best guidance for your career. With our contributors' helpful tips, your new and improved resume is ready to start working for you in a short amount of time.
Free Management Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional management resumes.
How To Mention Your Executive Experience
An organization's top-tier executives are the leaders who coordinate the operation of the entire company. As seen on our executive resume templates, you must understand the financial structure of the company as well as the human resources side of things. You should be prepared to demonstrate that you're a decision-maker whose qualifications mirror the job description. Your list of responsibilities should start with strong action words:
• Hire and supervise department heads as they carry out organizational, departmental, and individual goals for their respective offices
• Oversee financial well-being of the company and make recommendations for needed changes to the budget or reports
• Collaborate with other executives to analyze the effectiveness of the company's production rate and company morale
• Create and implement company policies, including hiring, onboarding, training, anti-discrimination, human resources, and exit procedures
• Act as a change agent when an aspect of the company's operation is broken or needs improvement
Executive Resume Tips
In conjunction with a well-written cover letter, your resume must catch the recruiter's eye if it is going to get you an interview. Follow the examples found in the executive resume templates as well as the tips our contributing professionals have to offer.
1. Personalize Your Executive Resume: Word choice is important. Tailor each resume to the job you are trying to get. Use keywords and key phrases from the job description so that it shows you are the best match for the position.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Recruiters should not have to look any further than your summary statement to know how well you would perform at the job. Make it a clear, concise statement of your best skills.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Numbers are persuasive. When you talk about your executive experience, find a way to quantify your accomplishments. Cite growth percentages and specific revenue earned to give the complete story of your competence.
Executive Resume Templates
The contributors who write these executive resume templates are actual professionals in the field. These examples can set you up for a successful job search.
We offer other tips and tools that help you as well. The resume builder at My Perfect Resume can guide you step by step through the writing process.
- Executive Example 11
HEB, San Antonio, Texas (USA) Warehouse Supervisor, 05/2015 – Current Date Guaranteed safety and cleanliness standards at the store. Examined, fixed and serviced diverse heavy industrial machinery and equipment. Used power tools, ... more 12
- Executive Example 12
Director General, 08/03/2009 – the present day NORDENERGO JSC, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Russia Organization of the production and transfer of heat energy in hot water. The general management of financial and economic activit... more 13
- Executive Example 13
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER, 01/07/2016 – PRESENT HDFC BANK LTD, THANE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA 1) Visited business customers. 2) Motivated and led the branch team 3)Set up and supported relationships with customers providing constant assi... more 14
- Executive Example 14
Account Officer, March 2007 – Present Malayan Banking Berhad, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia Developed and analyzed data to value the current and future financial situation of clients and companies. Worked within communities to detec... more 15
- Executive Example 15
xudia as Objective To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people. Education University of Phoenix, Henderson, Nevada Bachelor of Science, Busines... more 16
- Executive Example 16
Inspections Division Office Manager, June 2006 – Present Hunter Fire Protection, Forney, TX, United States Handle all day-to-day operations of inspection division for Fire sprinkler company based in the Dallas, TX area. Duties incl... more 17
- Executive Example 17
Administrative Assistant – ( 11/2013 – 1/2013) Macy’s, Everett, WA (USA) Administrative/ Basic experience in office assistance,Scheduling, reports, interviewing process, filing away and organizing, and access to impor... more 18
- Executive Example 18
HDFC Bank Ltd, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 07/07/2014 – till date : Personal Banker Supervised the daily perform of the office. Reporting, documenting and queries handling. Analysed banking transactions of clients and preparation of reports.... more 19
- Executive Example 19
Regional Administrative Assistant, March 2017 – Present Wells Fargo, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America On board new hires- physical orientation/onboarding requirements, access and equipment Off board team members- retrieve... more 20
- Executive Example 20
VP – Technologies Pvt Ltd (2008 Sept/Present ) Mumbai, Maharasthra () Designed, organized and managed advertising campaigns for clients and for the company. Collaborated with the operations manager to perform in the most efficient... more