Executives are the face and voice of the company. To prove you can perform at this level, you need a resume that shows not only a history of leadership and initiative but also the specific skill set needed to represent the company well. The executive resume templates give real-world examples from professional titans of industry.
Our resume builder can streamline the resume-writing process. We partner with real-world jobseekers to give you the best guidance for your career. With our contributors' helpful tips, your new and improved resume is ready to start working for you in a short amount of time.
Free Management Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional management resumes.
How To Mention Your Executive Experience
An organization's top-tier executives are the leaders who coordinate the operation of the entire company. As seen on our executive resume templates, you must understand the financial structure of the company as well as the human resources side of things. You should be prepared to demonstrate that you're a decision-maker whose qualifications mirror the job description. Your list of responsibilities should start with strong action words:
• Hire and supervise department heads as they carry out organizational, departmental, and individual goals for their respective offices
• Oversee financial well-being of the company and make recommendations for needed changes to the budget or reports
• Collaborate with other executives to analyze the effectiveness of the company's production rate and company morale
• Create and implement company policies, including hiring, onboarding, training, anti-discrimination, human resources, and exit procedures
• Act as a change agent when an aspect of the company's operation is broken or needs improvement
Executive Resume Tips
In conjunction with a well-written cover letter, your resume must catch the recruiter's eye if it is going to get you an interview. Follow the examples found in the executive resume templates as well as the tips our contributing professionals have to offer.
1. Personalize Your Executive Resume: Word choice is important. Tailor each resume to the job you are trying to get. Use keywords and key phrases from the job description so that it shows you are the best match for the position.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Recruiters should not have to look any further than your summary statement to know how well you would perform at the job. Make it a clear, concise statement of your best skills.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Numbers are persuasive. When you talk about your executive experience, find a way to quantify your accomplishments. Cite growth percentages and specific revenue earned to give the complete story of your competence.
Executive Resume Templates
The contributors who write these executive resume templates are actual professionals in the field. These examples can set you up for a successful job search.
We offer other tips and tools that help you as well. The resume builder at My Perfect Resume can guide you step by step through the writing process.
- Executive Example 41
General Manager (May 2016 – Current)Vapor Squared LLC, Doylestown, PA, USA Operate and manage online marketplace which specializes in vaping. Manage daily operations and directly facilitating customer and client sales. Develope... more 42
- Executive Example 42
Executive/Administrative Assistant (2 July 2012 – Present)Private Realtor (Employed at Century 21 Carioti), Orlando, FL, USA Employed as an Administrative/ Executive assistant to a Realtor, employed by Century 21 Carioti. Duties... more 43
- Executive Example 43
Editorial Assistant – ( 3/2004 – Present) Atomic Ranch Magazine, Portland, OR Answered customer queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. 15 years receptionist/multi-line phone experience. Distributed mail a... more 44
- Executive Example 44
Office Manager, 05/02/2011 – 12/31/2013 Scottie Hotchkiss, LCSW, Yuma, Az, USA Organized Director’s calendars, travel arrangements, meetings, and events; Greeted and directed professional visits. Answered customer queries in ... more 45
- Executive Example 45
SENIOR OFFICER (Dec, 2015 – current) ICICI BANK , Fatehabad, haryana, India Controlled customer accounts. Commercialized bank products such as Gold loans and Life insurance. Handling branch operations. Education and Training P... more 46
- Executive Example 46
am inez Education BA, Business Management APUS, 2018, Nashville, TN (Davidson) Currently working on my Associate Degree in Business Management Diploma, ART Pearl-Cohn High School, 2010, Nashville, TN (37208) High School Graduate Object... more 47
- Executive Example 47
Server/Busser (10/2009 – 11/2010)Outback Steakhouse, Ann Arbor, Michigan Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Welcomed guests and seat them at... more 48
- Executive Example 48
Packager, 2016 – 2016 Haiti, delray, FL, Haiti Packaged food for children and families in Bondo Haiti for charity.Co-President, 2017 – 2018 Young Innovators, delray, FL I help lead another club so i have plenty of experi... more 49
- Executive Example 49
Executive Assistant (January 23, 1995 – May 19, 2015) Rock Island County, Rock Island, Illinois, USA Answered citizen queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. Distributed mail and internal correspondence. Created a... more 50
- Executive Example 50
SALES EXECUTIVE – BAY WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS 08 DEC 2009 – 31MAR 2011 // CHENNAI (INDIA) 1.Consensus builder and skilled negotiator with the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships over a long sales cycles... more