It is not a simple task to land a job in the aircraft field. The standards are high, but you can still make it in by focusing on creating a strong resume. This seemingly simple document is what hiring managers primarily use to decide which candidates to hire.
One of the best ways to improve your own resume as much as possible is to review a sample. This lets you see what the best writing strategies are. Take a close look at our aircraft resume template. This example includes all the best information an employer looks for.
Free Manufacturing And Production Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional manufacturing and production resumes.
How To Mention Your Aircraft Experience
One of the most important parts of your resume is the experience section. This is the information hiring managers want to see most. This means that in addition to including good information, you need to format it correctly, as you see in our aircraft resume templates. Be sure to use strong action verbs.
• Complete aircraft repairs and maintenance to avoid damage, meeting standards and regulations at all times
• Examine aircraft carefully after flights to identify and report problems such as cracks, leaks, or other damage
• Perform repairs on aircraft, first disassembling components to access problems and then reassembling aircraft again
• Utilize all aircraft field standard equipment, machines, and instruments to examine and repair aircraft components
• Assemble and install aircraft components, such as mechanical or hydraulic systems, correctly, efficiently, and quickly
Aircraft Resume Tips
You have taken a look at our aircraft resume template and studied the best writing techniques. What should you do now? Before you begin writing, take a look at these final few steps that should prepare you to begin the process on your own. These simple steps can improve your writing greatly:
1. Personalize Your Aircraft Resume: A personalized resume is more effective than a generic one. You can find the right information to help you personalize yours by reviewing the job description carefully.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first section in your resume is the summary statement, which includes information from throughout the entire document. This forms your first impression, so be sure to focus on it.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: You should also use real examples throughout the entire resume, but especially in the experience section. These real metrics and examples add credibility and help the document stand out.
Aircraft Resume Templates
To help you create the best resume possible, we have provided our aircraft resume templates as a tool. Another incredible tool you have at your disposal is our partner's online resume builder. This automatic builder takes care of the structure and organization, allowing you to only worry about the content of your resume.
- Aircraft Example 1
Rudy Cervantes Education and TrainingSanta Paula High School – 2004 Santa Paula, CA, United States student, Diploma was a gifted and talented education student until sophomore year highschool . Im bilingual read write and speak Spani... more 2
- Aircraft Example 2
d – 4 yearsHeight gauge, Experienced – 4 yearsCalipers, Experienced – 4 YearsAngle grinder, Experienced – 4 yearSand blaster, Experienced – 4 YearDrill press, Experienced – 4 years... more 3
- Aircraft Example 3
in stock pricing and shelving ¢ Adeptness in maintaining important records of the pharmacy ¢ Good communicator ¢ Reliability ¢ Stocked shelves and priced medications as directed ¢ Tracked medication suppl... more 4
- Aircraft Example 4
dCan speak, read and write in SpanishSkillsFast Learner, Proficient – 4 Years yearsDependable, Seasoned – 4 Years yearsAttention to Detail, Skillful – 4 Years yearsExperience Sales (June 2012 – P... more 5
- Aircraft Example 5
Shane Thomas Work historyMechanic – ( 2006 – 2007) Lufthansa technik, Tulsa, OK (USA) Assembly and repair on 80C2 translating cowls.Mechanic – ( 2007 – 2011) First Wave MRO, Bristow, OK (USA) Performed maintenanc... more 6
- Aircraft Example 6
EducationVernon College – 2017 Wichita Falls, TX, United States Emergency Medical Technician, Associate Completed courses for basic and intermediate emergency services. Acquired skills to render aid to victims of health care emergencies ... more 7
- Aircraft Example 7
dynamatic technologies ltd, nashik, maharastra 01-04-2011 – 31-03-2012 : apprenticeship work in assembly line main jig. tata lockheed martin aerostructures ltd., hyderabad, telangana 15-01-2013 – present : associate work in a... more 8
- Aircraft Example 8
MH-47 Systems Integration NCOIC (March 2009 – Present) Systems Integration Management Office, 160th SOAR(A), Fort Campbell, Kentucky, United States Subject Matter Expert for contractors and supported unit commands regarding the de... more 9
- Aircraft Example 9
Standardization Instructor / A&P Mechanic (September 2011 – Current) Dyncorp INternational, Kabul, Kabul, Afghanistan Trained Afghan service members flight operations and maintenance procedures on Mi-17 aircraft. Performed cl... more 10
- Aircraft Example 10
Corrosion Shop Leading Petty Officer – ( August 2010 – April 2013) HSM-71, United States Navy, San Diego, CA (USA) Supervised quality of maintenance and took specific actions to amend detected fails. Detected and repaired c... more