To demonstrate your qualifications as a printing professional, your resume should describe the full range of desirable proficiencies, including relevant digital skills. Printers today can expect to work with graphics and publishing software, as well as with traditional printing processes.
In addition to emphasizing your level of skill, your resume should also tell employers about your commitment to the job, your attention to detail, and other attributes that make you a productive and welcome asset in the workplace. Our printing resume templates from real professionals show you how to select your information and shape it into an impressive document.
Free Manufacturing And Production Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional manufacturing and production resumes.
How To Mention Your Printing Experience
Printing workers perform a wide range of duties, from hands-on machinery operation to digital publishing. As with other endeavors, there is a right way and a wrong way to list your work history. To stand out effectively, each part of your resume should include action verbs, mirror keywords and phrases from the job ad, and persuade employers they will benefit from hiring you.
Our printing resume templates offer inspiration for crafting your own work descriptions. Get started with some of the following examples:
• Use proprietary printing software, Adobe Pagemaker, and photo editing software to set printing images
• Review work orders to assess quantities and specifications, create schedule, and plan for completing project
• Operate a variety of printing presses, ensuring correct type of ink and paper, adjusting settings for optimal performance
• Troubleshoot presses, perform regular inspections, and request repairs as necessary
• Implement processes for quality control, inspect printed images to ensure compliance with standards and job specifications
Printing Resume Tips
If you want to land the job, you cannot afford to blend in with the crowd. As you see from our printing resume templates, engaging descriptions of your professional accomplishments go a long way toward crafting a document that stands out from run-of-the-mill applications. The following core principles form the basis of effective resume writing:
1. Personalize Your Printing Resume: It's not enough to be a good printer, generally. Employers want to hear from applicants who would be great printers in their specific work environment. Tweaking your language to match that in the job listing is a good way to show that you will fit in well.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Increase the chances of grabbing hiring managers' attention by starting strong with an informative, action-packed summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Employers love seeing specific achievements they can easily verify. If you supervised a team, completed a challenging project, or saved your company money, including specific methods and numbers makes your writing more convincing.
Printing Resume Templates
The printing resume templates you find here come from a wide variety of real professionals, and emulating their approach gets you closer to your career goals. Additional resources, such as this quick resume builder, go even further to remove the hurdles from the job application process.
- Printing Example 41
Technical Representative (8/2006 – Present )RR Donnelly, kendallville, Indiana, United States Maintained facilities and equipment as needed. Supervised quality of product and took specific actions to amend detected product fail... more 42
- Printing Example 42
Manufacturing Specialist-Shipping & Receiving – ( 2/7/94 – 11/14/14) Daniel Smith Inc., Tukwila, Washington Logged in purchase orders. Filled out & sent receiving report to manager & purchasing department. R... more 43
- Printing Example 43
Converting operator – ( 1998 – 2000) Banner pkg, Oshkosh, WI Supervised quality of product and took specific actions to amend detected product fails. print defect film or otherwise Performed maintenance and mechanical acti... more 44
- Printing Example 44
Steve Justice Skills Dedicated, flexible,Honest,Hard worker, Operating printing press ,, Newsprinting- total 36 years years Objective I am looking into a new field of work but still will be bring the hard working , flexibility , quick learner, ... more 45
- Printing Example 45
Production manager – ( 10/2010 – Current ) Totty Printing, Orange, CA (USA ) Responsible for processing $2.2 million in Wholesale offset printing including bindery & fulfillment.Plant manager – ( 4/1993 ̵... more 46
- Printing Example 46
Screen Printer – ( September 2011 – October 2015) Perrin Sportswear, Comstock Park , MI (USA) Automatic Press Screen Printer/Operator. Performed setup and break down of machine. Quality control of garments being printed. Sp... more 47
- Printing Example 47
d, 4 years years Run Flexo Printing Press, Experienced, 2 years years 55 WPM, Intermediate, 3 years years ExperiencePrinting Assistant – ( 09/2010 – 03/2012) Vestcome New Century, Gardner, KS (USA) Operated engines, equi... more 48
- Printing Example 48
Resource one, Tulsa, Oklahoma (United states) Cutter operator, 05/10/2013 – 6/8/2014 Operated tractors, fork lifts, and man-lifts. Maintained facilities and equipment as needed. Operated Machinery , as well as maintained a clean... more 49
- Printing Example 49
Press Helper – ( 7/18/2012 – 6/11/14) Garlock, Gardner, Massachusetts (United States) I started in the cage which would be building water based heads for the 5 water base presses, dunking rollers for all 9 presses when need... more 50
- Printing Example 50
K&S Wire, Powder tech/ Fork lift driver, March 2016 – Janurary 2017 Neosho, Missouri , United StatesBig M Lawn Care, Grounds worker , July 2015 – March 2016 Colorado Springs, Colorado, United StatesSams Cellar, Kit... more