One of the most difficult parts of searching for a job is putting your resume together. There are many expectations for this seemingly simple document, so it can be intimidating when writing. Just remember that employers want to know that you would be a quick and effective worker if they hired you.
To make sure your resume is everything it needs to be, take a look at our logging resume template. This document demonstrates exactly what a strong resume looks like. Then you can begin the process of writing your own resume with more confidence.
Free Natural Resources And Agriculture Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional natural resources and agriculture resumes.
How To Mention Your Logging Experience
While your entire resume is important for landing the job, most employers consider the experience section to be the most important. This is because your previous jobs reveal the most about what kind of worker you are. Follow our logging resume template to include the right content, format the section correctly, and effectively utilize action verbs and language drawn from the job posting.
• Prepare trees for the cutting process, removing branches, inspecting for damage, and marking specific trees
• Cut trees down, following safety precautions at all times and employing standard logging cutting techniques
• Maintain familiarity with all standard logging equipment, including automated machinery and newly developed technology
• Evaluate logs, including quality of wood, size, length, thickness, knot size, and straightness to assign a grade
• Inspect logging equipment prior to use, ensuring it is in working order to prevent accidents
Logging Resume Tips
The first step you should take toward landing a logging job is reviewing our logging resume template carefully. After that, follow these additional steps to improve your chances of landing the position as much as possible. Simple keep these tips and strategies in mind while writing your resume.
1. Personalize Your Logging Resume: You can make your resume more personalized and effective by including attributes and skill that appear in the job description. This appeals to each employer specifically.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The summary statement is the first thing that appears in your resume, which means it determines the first impression you make. This is why you should focus on improving this section.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: You can greatly strengthen your resume in a simple way by including particular examples from your working experiences. This makes the information more credible and emphasizes your best traits.
Logging Resume Templates
Our logging resume templates from real-world jobseekers are some of the best tools you have to improve your resume. If you feel like you need more help to put together the best document you can, take a look at this online resume builder. This takes care of the formatting automatically, allowing you to focus on the content.
- Logging Example 1
Founder/Owner – ( 02/01/2011 – Still operating.) Earth and Arbor Tree Preservation, Edmond, Ok (United States) Founded a full service Tree Company. Managed clients trees through proper pruning according to ANSI A300 pruning... more 2
- Logging Example 2
Heavy Equipment Operator, 1975 – Current Freymond Lumber Ltd, Bancroft, ON, CANPrincipal and Administrator, 1990 – -1993 Shekinah Christian Academy & Retreat Cente, Mississauga , ON, Canada Responsible for engagemen... more 3
- Logging Example 3
Logger – ( 1999 – Current) Self, Monticello, New York (USA) Operated, maintained and repaired various types of logging equipment such as skidders, bull dozers, feller bunches and forwarders. Maintained and repaired roads an... more 4
- Logging Example 4
brians loggin , south haven , michigan 12 – 15 : businessman we choppin hard working never stopping doing the best we can Education and Training south haven high school , south haven , michigan masta, food , 16 High School D... more 5
- Logging Example 5
Supervisor/Lead Tree Climber – ( 1??2011 – 4??2013) Camelot Tree, GrossePointe, Michigan (U.S.A) Removal of ALL hazerdous details by climbing, including ALL line work,responsible for daily inspections and operation of high ... more 6
- Logging Example 6
operator – ( 5/2006 – 1/13) l&l timber, livermore, me (usa) Detected and repaired malfunctions in engines, trucks and equipment. Loaded and unloaded trucks. Examined, fixed and serviced diverse heavy equipment. Examin... more 7
- Logging Example 7
Mountain Pine Beetle Hand Faller (January 13, 2017 – Febuary 5, 2017)Canadian Forest Resources LTD, Hinton/Fox Creex, Alberta, Canada Purchased machinery, and tools. Trained the workers on special techniques and safety rules. Re... more 8
- Logging Example 8
man xpil Education and TrainingBila Tserkva National Agrarian University, 2010 – 2016 Bila Tserkva , Kyiv, Ukraine Ecology, protection of environment and balanced use of nature, master’s degree High School Diploma Course in Tree ... more 9
- Logging Example 9
Billy Ledford II Military experienceInfantry man – ( 04/15/2013 – ETS on 02/26/2016) Oregon Army National Guard, Hermiston , OR (USA) 11b mos. Assigned as a Bradley fighting vehicle driver and gunner.Work historyStore Superv... more 10
- Logging Example 10
Operations Director – ( March 1992 – December 2014) Wesdev (M) Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan (Malaysia) Maintained good professional relation with different teams and type of professionals, from senior managers... more