Any new jobseeker should know how important their resume is. Many hiring managers use this document exclusively when choosing which candidates to interview. Plus, with so much competition for any job opening, you need a way to make your resume really stand out from the crowd.
Take a look at our ranch resume template. This allows you to see what a strong resume looks like and help guide you through the writing process. Your resume needs to be eye-catching and portray you as a quick and effective worker. Our resume sample does just that, so follow its example.
Free Natural Resources And Agriculture Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional natural resources and agriculture resumes.
How To Mention Your Ranch Experience
Remember that your experience section is one of the most important sections in the document. In addition to needing strong content, you also need to think carefully about how you organize the information. Our ranch resume template provides you with more information, such as the importance of strong action verbs and using language drawn from the job posting.
• Reinforce fencing, evaluate the state fences are in, and ensure animals cannot pass or damage ranch boundaries
• Supervise animal handling, ensuring workers and guests interact with animals safely and respectfully
• Monitor supply usage, tracking when certain items get low, and place orders to refill stock
• Oversee the usage of ranch equipment, ensuring workers use equipment correctly to prevent damage or injury
• Perform ranch equipment maintenance, including lubrication and cleaning, to prevent unnecessary damage to ranch equipment
Ranch Resume Tips
The first step toward landing a job on a ranch is reviewing our ranch resume template. This shows you what the finished product of your resume should look like. How do you get to that point yourself? Follow these additional steps to begin the writing process for your resume right.
1. Personalize Your Ranch Resume: You can use the job description to personalize your document. Incorporate similar language and any included skills to make your resume appeal to each hiring manager specifically.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first section of your resume should be the summary statement, which therefore determines the first impression you make on employers. This is why this section is so important.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: A good strategy when writing your resume is to include real examples and metrics from your working experiences. In addition to strengthening your writing, it also adds credibility.
Ranch Resume Templates
Being written by real-world jobseekers, our ranch resume template is one of the best tools you have to make your resume as strong as possible. Of course, we have many other tools to help you succeed. In particular, consider using this online resume builder to take care of the technical aspects of resume writing automatically.
- Ranch Example 1
QA/QC inspector, 2/15/15 – 5/20/15 Alternative Energy Development , Holden, UT, USA Completed assignments on-time and within budget, and was available to travel on short notice. Performed operation and maintenance activities for re... more 2
- Ranch Example 2
General Manager – ( November 2015 – Current) Dollar Tree, Largo , Florida Continuation of Family Dollar; franchise was bought out by Dollar Tree. Created employee schedules, payroll and background check through Project Man... more 3
- Ranch Example 3
Veterinary Technician / Equine Operations – ( January 2001 – Present) GOLDEN EAGLE FARM, Ramona, CA (USA) Managed all medical needs and records of all horses; Administered treatments; IV/IM injections; Preventative care; Ra... more 4
- Ranch Example 4
Store Manager, October 2000 – January 2014 Enmark, Augusta , GA, United States Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges an... more 5
- Ranch Example 5
Bruce Oakley – ( 1979 – 1986) Oakley, El Paso, Arkansas (USA) Complete ranch work. Started here after Bar L in Vilonia, Arkansas. And before Bar L I spent my life working for my grandfather on the land that you own. I know ... more 6
- Ranch Example 6
Manager/Owner (April, 2004 – Present)Subway Sandwiches, Union City, CA, USA Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges an... more 7
- Ranch Example 7
Maintenance Technician (Janurary 2011 – November 2014)The El Chaparral, Riverside, Missouri, United States Installed and repaired wiring for Electric stoves, ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, and Range Hoods. repaired and up kept... more 8
- Ranch Example 8
Intern (January 2014 – May 2014)Upper Peninsulia Equestrian Center, Gwinn, MI Observed livestock to detect diseases and wounds. Attended 40 horses, 8 cows, and 3 goats, fed, and watered livestock. Prepared and administered food,... more 9
- Ranch Example 9
Nicholas Engel EducationShaler Area High School – 2007 Pittsburgh, PA, United States AP program, High School Degree Followed an advanced placement program throughout high school.Slippery Rock University – Currently enrolled ... more 10
- Ranch Example 10
Stockman, September – still working Happy egg company (Bulbourne farm), watford, Hertfordshire (United Kingdom) All aspects of farm and poultry (day to day care of poultry, egg collecting, appropriate culling/dispatched, maintenan... more