Any new jobseeker should know how important their resume is. Many hiring managers use this document exclusively when choosing which candidates to interview. Plus, with so much competition for any job opening, you need a way to make your resume really stand out from the crowd.
Take a look at our ranch resume template. This allows you to see what a strong resume looks like and help guide you through the writing process. Your resume needs to be eye-catching and portray you as a quick and effective worker. Our resume sample does just that, so follow its example.
Free Natural Resources And Agriculture Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional natural resources and agriculture resumes.
How To Mention Your Ranch Experience
Remember that your experience section is one of the most important sections in the document. In addition to needing strong content, you also need to think carefully about how you organize the information. Our ranch resume template provides you with more information, such as the importance of strong action verbs and using language drawn from the job posting.
• Reinforce fencing, evaluate the state fences are in, and ensure animals cannot pass or damage ranch boundaries
• Supervise animal handling, ensuring workers and guests interact with animals safely and respectfully
• Monitor supply usage, tracking when certain items get low, and place orders to refill stock
• Oversee the usage of ranch equipment, ensuring workers use equipment correctly to prevent damage or injury
• Perform ranch equipment maintenance, including lubrication and cleaning, to prevent unnecessary damage to ranch equipment
Ranch Resume Tips
The first step toward landing a job on a ranch is reviewing our ranch resume template. This shows you what the finished product of your resume should look like. How do you get to that point yourself? Follow these additional steps to begin the writing process for your resume right.
1. Personalize Your Ranch Resume: You can use the job description to personalize your document. Incorporate similar language and any included skills to make your resume appeal to each hiring manager specifically.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first section of your resume should be the summary statement, which therefore determines the first impression you make on employers. This is why this section is so important.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: A good strategy when writing your resume is to include real examples and metrics from your working experiences. In addition to strengthening your writing, it also adds credibility.
Ranch Resume Templates
Being written by real-world jobseekers, our ranch resume template is one of the best tools you have to make your resume as strong as possible. Of course, we have many other tools to help you succeed. In particular, consider using this online resume builder to take care of the technical aspects of resume writing automatically.
- Ranch Example 11
ara xtle Education and Training Medina County Career Center, 2015, MedinaOhio, United States Animal Care and Management, High School Diploma I am currently enrolled in the Animal Care and Management Program at the Medina County Career Cen... more 12
- Ranch Example 12
te xham Education and Training Diploma, General Omaha Central High School, 2014, Omaha, Nebraska (USA) High School Diploma Bachelor of Science, Equine Science Colorado State University, 2018, Fort Collins, Colorado (USA) In progress Extr... more 13
- Ranch Example 13
Fox and Hound, Manager, February 2011 – Current Peoria, AZ, USACactus Moon, Server, August 2011 – July 2012 Mesa, AZ, USAAmarone Italian Restaurant, Management, April 2010 – February 2011 Scottsdale, AZ, USAElep... more 14
- Ranch Example 14
Kitchen Manager, November 2010 – Current The Willow Restaurant, Washington Courthouse, Ohio, USA Collaborated with the operations manager to perform in the most efficient way to meet the company’s expectations. Managed daily ... more 15
- Ranch Example 15
General Manager (Jan/2013 – Current)The Green Burro, Greensboro, NC, USA Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges and planned sales campaigns to achieve monthly objectives. Responsible for all orders Li... more 16
- Ranch Example 16
Andrea Tejidor Work historyCarhop – ( June 2013 – Previous) Sonic Drive In, Round Rock, Tx (United States ) I was a carhop at Sonic for the past year and am looking for something more stable and more to my interest.Education an... more 17
- Ranch Example 17
Employee – ( 2006 – 2009) Wendys, Troy, michigan (United States) Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges and pla... more 18
- Ranch Example 18
, 4 years ExperienceManagement – ( 2007 – 2015) Mcdonalds, Greensboro, Georgia (United States) The duties include but not limited too, training and retraining of new and experienced worker’s. Controlling a shift of ... more 19
- Ranch Example 19
Store Manager – ( September 2010 – Current) United Dairy Farmers, Columbus, Ohio Assistant Manager 2 years, 1st Assistant Manager 1 year, Store Manager from August 2014 to Current. Directed sales actions, trained sales sta... more 20
- Ranch Example 20
Stable Hand (January 2011 – January 2012)Roux Reining Stables, Cowpens, SC, United States Cleaned stables, fed horses, kept barn clean and tidySecretary/Nanny (June 2009 – January 2011)Amy Carling, Gaffney, SC, Unite... more