Any new jobseeker should know how important their resume is. Many hiring managers use this document exclusively when choosing which candidates to interview. Plus, with so much competition for any job opening, you need a way to make your resume really stand out from the crowd.
Take a look at our ranch resume template. This allows you to see what a strong resume looks like and help guide you through the writing process. Your resume needs to be eye-catching and portray you as a quick and effective worker. Our resume sample does just that, so follow its example.
Free Natural Resources And Agriculture Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional natural resources and agriculture resumes.
How To Mention Your Ranch Experience
Remember that your experience section is one of the most important sections in the document. In addition to needing strong content, you also need to think carefully about how you organize the information. Our ranch resume template provides you with more information, such as the importance of strong action verbs and using language drawn from the job posting.
• Reinforce fencing, evaluate the state fences are in, and ensure animals cannot pass or damage ranch boundaries
• Supervise animal handling, ensuring workers and guests interact with animals safely and respectfully
• Monitor supply usage, tracking when certain items get low, and place orders to refill stock
• Oversee the usage of ranch equipment, ensuring workers use equipment correctly to prevent damage or injury
• Perform ranch equipment maintenance, including lubrication and cleaning, to prevent unnecessary damage to ranch equipment
Ranch Resume Tips
The first step toward landing a job on a ranch is reviewing our ranch resume template. This shows you what the finished product of your resume should look like. How do you get to that point yourself? Follow these additional steps to begin the writing process for your resume right.
1. Personalize Your Ranch Resume: You can use the job description to personalize your document. Incorporate similar language and any included skills to make your resume appeal to each hiring manager specifically.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first section of your resume should be the summary statement, which therefore determines the first impression you make on employers. This is why this section is so important.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: A good strategy when writing your resume is to include real examples and metrics from your working experiences. In addition to strengthening your writing, it also adds credibility.
Ranch Resume Templates
Being written by real-world jobseekers, our ranch resume template is one of the best tools you have to make your resume as strong as possible. Of course, we have many other tools to help you succeed. In particular, consider using this online resume builder to take care of the technical aspects of resume writing automatically.
- Ranch Example 21
Crew Member – ( 07-2011 – Current) Wendy’s, Brainerd, MN (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Took drink and food orders from customers. Informed and explained the menu... more 22
- Ranch Example 22
Amirul Harith Haru / Pedro EducationSMK Mahsuri – 2009 – 2013 Kuah, Langkawi, Malaysia English , None I’m able to perform any type of Dutys given out to by my superiors Fast on doing whatever i am told Memory is short bu... more 23
- Ranch Example 23
Manager/ Guest Service Department – ( 08/01/12 – 00/00/00) Mcdonalds, Chandler, Az (United States) Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential... more 24
- Ranch Example 24
Busser/Hostess – Docs Fish Camp & Grille Decemeber 2015 – March 2016 // Marble Falls (United States) Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Kept in excellent condi... more 25
- Ranch Example 25
Management – ( 03/1/2013 – still employed) PapaJohns, raleigh, NC (Wake and Johnston county) At PapaJohns ive been in charge of counting the money down at nights, taking deposits to the bank in the morning when opening, co... more 26
- Ranch Example 26
Store Manager – ( 9/1/2000 – Present) Afford-A-Car, Springfield, Ohio (United States) Developed and analyzed data to value the current and future financial situation of clients. Worked within communities to detect and bring... more 27
- Ranch Example 27
Food/Beverage Clerk – Hershey Entertainment and Resorts (June 29, 2015/December 29, 2016) Hershey, Pennsylvania (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equ... more 28
- Ranch Example 28
Team Leader / Manager – Long John Silver’s 05/14/13 – 09/22/16 // Oklahoma City (United States) Worked in leadership and execution organizational issues such as succession planning, talent or performance management. M... more 29
- Ranch Example 29
Lifeguard – ( 2012 – 2016) Lyons Municipal Pool, Lyons, Kansas (United States) Fixed poles and strung wires to make trellises. Sprayed fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides if needed. Operated different machines and vehicl... more 30
- Ranch Example 30
General Manager – ( 1/6/2010 – 1/20/2016) Hungry Howies, Spring hill, FL (USA) Directed sales actions, trained staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges ... more