Any new jobseeker should know how important their resume is. Many hiring managers use this document exclusively when choosing which candidates to interview. Plus, with so much competition for any job opening, you need a way to make your resume really stand out from the crowd.
Take a look at our ranch resume template. This allows you to see what a strong resume looks like and help guide you through the writing process. Your resume needs to be eye-catching and portray you as a quick and effective worker. Our resume sample does just that, so follow its example.
Free Natural Resources And Agriculture Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional natural resources and agriculture resumes.
How To Mention Your Ranch Experience
Remember that your experience section is one of the most important sections in the document. In addition to needing strong content, you also need to think carefully about how you organize the information. Our ranch resume template provides you with more information, such as the importance of strong action verbs and using language drawn from the job posting.
• Reinforce fencing, evaluate the state fences are in, and ensure animals cannot pass or damage ranch boundaries
• Supervise animal handling, ensuring workers and guests interact with animals safely and respectfully
• Monitor supply usage, tracking when certain items get low, and place orders to refill stock
• Oversee the usage of ranch equipment, ensuring workers use equipment correctly to prevent damage or injury
• Perform ranch equipment maintenance, including lubrication and cleaning, to prevent unnecessary damage to ranch equipment
Ranch Resume Tips
The first step toward landing a job on a ranch is reviewing our ranch resume template. This shows you what the finished product of your resume should look like. How do you get to that point yourself? Follow these additional steps to begin the writing process for your resume right.
1. Personalize Your Ranch Resume: You can use the job description to personalize your document. Incorporate similar language and any included skills to make your resume appeal to each hiring manager specifically.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first section of your resume should be the summary statement, which therefore determines the first impression you make on employers. This is why this section is so important.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: A good strategy when writing your resume is to include real examples and metrics from your working experiences. In addition to strengthening your writing, it also adds credibility.
Ranch Resume Templates
Being written by real-world jobseekers, our ranch resume template is one of the best tools you have to make your resume as strong as possible. Of course, we have many other tools to help you succeed. In particular, consider using this online resume builder to take care of the technical aspects of resume writing automatically.
- Ranch Example 41
Riley Haubrich Work historyHelping Hand – ( *Summer job*June 2008 – – September 2013) Rbk Farms, Hodgeville , Saskatchewan (Canada) Worked on my dads grain farm for the past five summers.Education and TrainingSwift Cu... more 42
- Ranch Example 42
Assistant Manager (march 2012 – Current Date)QuikTrip, Wichita, Kansas, United States Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges and planned sales campaigns to achieve the company objectives. Planned mate... more 43
- Ranch Example 43
Certified Paraoptimetric (4/18/2016 – current )Midwest Eye Consultants, Kokomo, IN, United States Ordered and performed all Medical Standards of care in an optometry office. Scheduling of all ancillary testing, Recommended and ... more 44
- Ranch Example 44
operations manager,retail & commercial sales, estimator, merchandising, pricing & tagging, measuring & installing window treatments, dispatch, receiving, assistant office manager, warehouse assistant – ( 3-1-1989 ... more 45
- Ranch Example 45
Dog Care Specialist, 2012 – Present, The Dog Resort, Supervising and caring for 10-60 dogs at a time. Dog Trainer, 2011 – 2013, Morningstar Dog Training, Assisted in teaching Basic Obedience dog training classes ... more 46
- Ranch Example 46
Gieson Motorsports, Rock Falls, Illinois (usa) service foreman, May 1998 – current Directed service technicians to proper and timely repair procedures on power sport vehicles. Evaluated and tested finished products before customer... more 47
- Ranch Example 47
Film Crew (April 2013 – May 2014)AMC, Castle Rock, Colorado Up-sold additional menu items, beverages and desserts to increase restaurant profits. Took necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve food or servic... more 48
- Ranch Example 48
Customer Service – ( 2011 – 2012) Serco Bpo Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon, Haryana (India) Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful.E Commerce Employee – ( 2013 – Till now) Himgiri Enterprise... more 49
- Ranch Example 49
Trainer/Owner – ( 2010 – Present) Stevie J. West Horsemanship, Bear Valley Springs, California (USA) Trained horses at various ages/stages of ability. Managed personnel and business. Served mares in labor. Taught beginner r... more 50
- Ranch Example 50
Miss Management, Inc., Anderson, South Carolina (United States) District Manager, October 2014 – November 2016 Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Prudential, Anderson, South Carolin... more