A successful case manager nurse is an excellent communicator, a creative problem-solver, and organized. You can show a hiring manager you possess all these qualities when you create a well-written, strategically structured, and detail-oriented resume. Wow your reader with your skills and accomplishments and prove you would be the best candidate for the job.
When you need advice on formatting and which information to include, our case manager resume templates are easy to read through and full of helpful ideas. Make a resume you’re proud of with assistance from real-world jobseekers and the professionals who provide us with examples.
Free Nursing Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional nursing resumes.
How To Mention Your Case Manager Experience
You can have extensive qualifications and still not receive an interview if your resume is poorly structured, contains spelling errors, or comes across as generic. Because communication and organization are two key skills a case manager nurse must have, you need to know how to use engagingly active language and phrases from the job posting, as shown in our case manager resume templates.
• Manage caseload efficiently and prioritize patients effectively in compliance with company guidelines and all regulations
• Evaluate patients using various equipment and tests to assess the severity of their injuries or disability
• Collaborate with social workers, physicians, and administrators as well as patients’ families and loved ones to ensure quality care
• Care for patients in a variety of settings including hospitals, homes, and communities such as assisted living facilities and nursing homes
• Obtain necessary resources for patient care and distribute them in a fiscally wise and responsible manner
Case Manager Resume Tips
Using our case manager resume templates can help make your resume better. Implementing these writing tips can make it even more polished and impactful. Take advantage of these few simple steps to give your resume the professional touch it needs to catch the attention of a hiring manager.
1. Personalize Your Case Manager Resume: Hiring managers might notice if you submit the same generalized resume to multiple companies. Customize your document to each company by including keywords from each job description to impress hiring managers.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Don’t wait until the skills and qualifications section of your resume to point out the value you could bring to a company. Entice a hiring manager by emphasizing your worth in the summary statement.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: While you can say, "made a difference in the lives of patients," it is much more effective to provide a brief description of a particular time you had a lasting impact on a patient’s life.
Case Manager Resume Templates
Don’t waste time writing and re-writing your resume. Build it right the first time with help from a professional resume builder like the one available from My Perfect Resume. Using this and our case manager resume templates, written by real-world jobseekers like you, can provide you with the tools you need to create an enticing resume.
- Case Manager Example 1
Outcomes Management – Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center 4/11/2016 – Present // South Williamson (United States) By using Interqual, I determine if patients meet inpatient or outpatient status. If the status cannot be d... more 2
- Case Manager Example 2
Registered Nurse Case Manager – ( 6/2012 – 6/2014) Henry Ford Health System, St. Clair Shores, Michigan (USA) I was responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and providing direct care to homebound patients. I evalua... more 3
- Case Manager Example 3
Nurse Case Manager – ( 2000 – 2003) Kindred, Sierra Vista, Arizona Kept up to date case histories of patients. Analyzed patients’ mental abilities and examined medical reports to establish treatment and achievable re... more 4
- Case Manager Example 4
Comfort Keeper’s, Bremerton, Wa Comfort Keeper, July 2015 – 2015 Provide comfort and care that has been established by care team and their families. Work efficiently to complete assigned task. Observe and report any and all ... more 5
- Case Manager Example 5
Nurse Case Manager – ( 12/2003 – present) Wells Fargo Disability Benefits/Healthsmart, Charleston, WV (USA) Realized physical examinations as prescribed by physician. Provided patients with information about surgical risks.... more 6
- Case Manager Example 6
RN Case Manager – ( June 1999 – Present) Gateway Regional Medical Center, Granite City, Illinois (USA) Follow patients from admission to discharge. Chart review daily for continued stay criteria. Discharge planning from d... more 7
- Case Manager Example 7
Admission/Transfer Coordinator, 3/2007 – 2/2012 Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan, USA Assessed clinical appropriateness for hospital admission- ER patients. Reviewed medical necessity based on national accredited criteri... more 8
- Case Manager Example 8
Susie Carter Skills Disease evaluation and treatment, Highly Skilled, 12 years Case management, Highly Skilled, 12 years Patient teaching, Highly Skilled, 12 years Medication management, Highly Skilled, 12 years Work historyCase Manager ... more 9
- Case Manager Example 9
Registered Nurse – ( 2007 – 2009) Fort Hamilton Hospital, Hamilton, Ohio (USA) Develop a rapport with patients, family, staff and physicians. Proven record of reliability and responsibility. Possess special sensitivity to ... more 10
- Case Manager Example 10
d Long Term, Transitional Care and Hospice Nurse Manager., RN since 2007 years ExperienceHospice Case Manager – ( April 2014 – Current) Interim Hospice, Pittsburgh , PA (USA) As Hospice Case Manager I provide for coordinat... more