Although the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the nursing aide and attendant job market to grow faster than average, you still need to have an impressive resume that emphasizes the right qualifications.
As a nursing aide and attendant, you often work in fast-paced environments. Therefore, your resume needs to demonstrate that you not only have the right experience but that you have the ability to work efficiently and handle high-stress situations. With our helpful advice and the inspiration you will find by reading the nursing aide and attendant resume templates, you will have the tools you need to write a job-winning resume.
Free Nursing Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional nursing resumes.
How To Mention Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Experience
To stand out from the competition, you need to do more than list your experience; the way in which you describe it matters, too. Start by looking at the job posting and find ways to mirror the language so the hiring manager feels a connection with you. Additionally, use compelling action words when phrasing your past experience, which makes it more compelling to read. Get more inspiration by reading our nursing aide and attendant resume templates. To get you started, here are some examples:
• Respond to patients when they signal or call through the intercom system to see what they need
• Reposition or turn patients who are unable to do it themselves
• Communicate with caregivers, nurses, physicians, and other members of the care team to learn about the patient's condition and treatment plan
• Serve the patients' food and assist them with eating as needed
• Transport patients using stretchers, movable beds, or wheelchairs for testing, treatment, or operations
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Tips
Looking through nursing aide and attendant resume templates gives you a solid foundation. However, to really stand out from the competition, you need to elevate it by adhering to a few key resume writing best practices. Focus on the following three to quickly take your resume to the next level:
1. Personalize Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume: Every time you apply for a job, make sure to tweak your resume to match that particular position. Read the job posting closely and pull out the important qualifications. Include these in your resume using matching language.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Keep the hiring manager's attention beyond the standard six seconds with a powerful summary statement. Incorporate your key qualifications, especially those the job posting specifies, into a three-sentence pitch.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take your work experience to the next level by using accomplishments to demonstrate the ways in which you excel at a certain task or duty.
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Templates
Our users upload resumes that helped them secure a job, and we put them into our library of nursing aide and attendant resume templates. Browse through them to find inspiration for your own. For additional assistance with building your document, try a resume builder from our partner, My Perfect Resume.
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 1
Certified Nursing Assitant – ( Feburary 9, 2012 – Present) Hamilton Nursing Home, Detroit, MI (United States) Analyzed patients’ mental abilities and examined medical reports to establish treatment and achievable reha... more 2
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 2
Karen Ngu cation and ngCherry Creek High School, 2012 Greenwood Village, CO High School Diploma, High School Diploma asdUniversity of Colorado Denver, 2016 Denver, CO Pre Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Bachelor ... more 3
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 3
xryl nald Work historyPatient Aide II, 01/2008 – Present Western State Hospital, Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States Provides direct care or assists with care related to bathing, nail care, dressing, eating, skin care, vital signs,... more 4
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 4
xanie xmer Education and TrainingInstitute for Caregiver Education, 2013 Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA Nursing, Certificate Certified Nursing Assistant.Hagerstown Communtiy College, 2012 Hagerstown, Maryland, USA Psychology, Associat... more 5
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 5
Patient Care Associate – ( 2003 – 2006) Norton Suburban Hospital , Louisville , Kentucky (Jefferson) Provided care on Transitional Care Unit. Assisted in bathing ,toileting,mobility,transferring ambulating and re-positio... more 6
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 6
Certified Nursing Assistant, July 2010 – Current Pine Acres Rehab and Living Center, Dekalb, IL, United States Monitored patient condition and notified nursing staff of any changes, Assisted with ADL’s, Assisting in the trans... more 7
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 7
Monica Masticola Objective My objective is to obtain full, long-term employment as a CNA or as a home healthcare provider. I want to do something that I am good at and that I can be proud of, taking care of those that are unable to take care of t... more 8
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 8
Ashlyne Carlton Education and TrainingGaither High School – 2014 Tampa, 33618, United States High School Diploma, High School Diploma 4.9 GPA Vice president of National Honor SocietyErwin Technical – 2016 Tampa, Florida, Un... more 9
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 9
HHA – ( 04/10 – 06/14) gentiva health services, tacoma, wa (usa ) . Kept up to date case histories of patients. Provided firs-aid prehospital treatment to injured people Analyzed patients’ mental abilities and examin... more 10
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 10
Riverside Terrance- PCA – ( 9-2012 – currently) Beloit Health System , Beloit , Wisconsin (United States) Kept up to date case histories of patients. Took blood and urine samples for analysis. Provided firs-aid prehospital ... more