Although the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the nursing aide and attendant job market to grow faster than average, you still need to have an impressive resume that emphasizes the right qualifications.
As a nursing aide and attendant, you often work in fast-paced environments. Therefore, your resume needs to demonstrate that you not only have the right experience but that you have the ability to work efficiently and handle high-stress situations. With our helpful advice and the inspiration you will find by reading the nursing aide and attendant resume templates, you will have the tools you need to write a job-winning resume.
Free Nursing Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional nursing resumes.
How To Mention Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Experience
To stand out from the competition, you need to do more than list your experience; the way in which you describe it matters, too. Start by looking at the job posting and find ways to mirror the language so the hiring manager feels a connection with you. Additionally, use compelling action words when phrasing your past experience, which makes it more compelling to read. Get more inspiration by reading our nursing aide and attendant resume templates. To get you started, here are some examples:
• Respond to patients when they signal or call through the intercom system to see what they need
• Reposition or turn patients who are unable to do it themselves
• Communicate with caregivers, nurses, physicians, and other members of the care team to learn about the patient's condition and treatment plan
• Serve the patients' food and assist them with eating as needed
• Transport patients using stretchers, movable beds, or wheelchairs for testing, treatment, or operations
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Tips
Looking through nursing aide and attendant resume templates gives you a solid foundation. However, to really stand out from the competition, you need to elevate it by adhering to a few key resume writing best practices. Focus on the following three to quickly take your resume to the next level:
1. Personalize Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume: Every time you apply for a job, make sure to tweak your resume to match that particular position. Read the job posting closely and pull out the important qualifications. Include these in your resume using matching language.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Keep the hiring manager's attention beyond the standard six seconds with a powerful summary statement. Incorporate your key qualifications, especially those the job posting specifies, into a three-sentence pitch.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take your work experience to the next level by using accomplishments to demonstrate the ways in which you excel at a certain task or duty.
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Templates
Our users upload resumes that helped them secure a job, and we put them into our library of nursing aide and attendant resume templates. Browse through them to find inspiration for your own. For additional assistance with building your document, try a resume builder from our partner, My Perfect Resume.
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 11
d , 3 years years ExperienceCNA/HHA – ( May 2011 – October 2013) AALL CARE IN HOME SERVICES, San Diego, CA (United States) I provided in home care to clients. Helping them with ADLS, meal prep, grocery shopping, Medicine r... more 12
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 12
ale Sisk ObjectiveHardworking, recent graduate seeking employment opportunity as Nursing Technician in the hospital setting. Highly flexible, willing to work all shifts. Very patient and compassionate.Education and TrainingGlenwood High Sc... more 13
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 13
CNA Clinicals, April 21, 2015 – May 12, 2015 Greenway Manor, Spring Green, WILeadership ExperiencesPresident of the class Vice President and secretary of National Honor Society Yearbook Editor and Cover Designer Volleyball Ca... more 14
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 14
Tim N Tran cation and ngUnalaska City School District , 2009 Unalaska , Alaska, United States ,Navy Recruit Training Command, 2010 , , ,Naval Hospital Corps School, 2010 , , ,Field Medical Training Battalion , ... more 15
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 15
Columbus Middle School, October 2013 – Current Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, NE, United States Cared for highly Autistic and Cerebral Palsied children.Taught children healthy and personal routines such as eating, toilet habits... more 16
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 16
ana xnds Education and Training High School Diploma, High School Mayo High School for MST, 2013, Darlington, SC (USA) N/A, Nursing Horry-Georgetown Technical College, N/A, Conway, SC (USA) Certifications Certified Nursing Assistant Certif... more 17
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 17
Ms. Annalishia King Objective – Seeking to obtain a full time position in the nursing field – Advance in learning more to better assist my nursing capabilities Skills 40 WPM, Typing years Accurate. Efficient. Detail Oriented, Work... more 18
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 18
Certified Nursing Assistant (July 2014 – September 2014)Consulate Health Care at West Altamonte, Altamonte Springs, Florida, US Provided patient care at a rehab and rehabilitation center.Certified Nursing Assistant (Septemebe... more 19
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 19
tany xple Education and Training High School Diploma, Nursing Eastern Technical High School, 2012, Essex, Maryland (USA) High School RN, Nursing Community College of Baltimore County, 2016, Rosedale, Maryland (USA) In progress Work his... more 20
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 20
xiana xpat Education and Training Inverhills community college , 2016, inver groveMN nursing , RN I’ve been a pre nurse student at inver hills for 4 years.Interests I’m currently a PCA with one patient, and i would love t... more