Although the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the nursing aide and attendant job market to grow faster than average, you still need to have an impressive resume that emphasizes the right qualifications.
As a nursing aide and attendant, you often work in fast-paced environments. Therefore, your resume needs to demonstrate that you not only have the right experience but that you have the ability to work efficiently and handle high-stress situations. With our helpful advice and the inspiration you will find by reading the nursing aide and attendant resume templates, you will have the tools you need to write a job-winning resume.
Free Nursing Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional nursing resumes.
How To Mention Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Experience
To stand out from the competition, you need to do more than list your experience; the way in which you describe it matters, too. Start by looking at the job posting and find ways to mirror the language so the hiring manager feels a connection with you. Additionally, use compelling action words when phrasing your past experience, which makes it more compelling to read. Get more inspiration by reading our nursing aide and attendant resume templates. To get you started, here are some examples:
• Respond to patients when they signal or call through the intercom system to see what they need
• Reposition or turn patients who are unable to do it themselves
• Communicate with caregivers, nurses, physicians, and other members of the care team to learn about the patient's condition and treatment plan
• Serve the patients' food and assist them with eating as needed
• Transport patients using stretchers, movable beds, or wheelchairs for testing, treatment, or operations
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Tips
Looking through nursing aide and attendant resume templates gives you a solid foundation. However, to really stand out from the competition, you need to elevate it by adhering to a few key resume writing best practices. Focus on the following three to quickly take your resume to the next level:
1. Personalize Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume: Every time you apply for a job, make sure to tweak your resume to match that particular position. Read the job posting closely and pull out the important qualifications. Include these in your resume using matching language.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Keep the hiring manager's attention beyond the standard six seconds with a powerful summary statement. Incorporate your key qualifications, especially those the job posting specifies, into a three-sentence pitch.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take your work experience to the next level by using accomplishments to demonstrate the ways in which you excel at a certain task or duty.
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Templates
Our users upload resumes that helped them secure a job, and we put them into our library of nursing aide and attendant resume templates. Browse through them to find inspiration for your own. For additional assistance with building your document, try a resume builder from our partner, My Perfect Resume.
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 21
Binal Patel Education South Meck High School, Pineville, NC Grad, High School, 2007 I completed my high school in this college Nurse Aide School Of Excellence, Pineville, NC Graduate, Nursing (Nurse Aide), 2011 I completed this program in 2011 an... more 22
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 22
xessa ma. cecilia xntoso Education and TrainingVisayas State University – 2012 visca Baybay City, Leyte, Philippines Nurse, Bachelor of Science nursingAMA School of Medicine – 2004 Cainta, Rizal, Philipines Nursing Aid... more 23
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 23
Babysitter of 2 years for 3 separate families Reliable and dependable Positive Outlook References Daniel Sharp: (740) 533-9085 Known for 3 years Diane Stamper: (740) 532-7486 Known for 18 years Tessa Barnard: (740) 442-3108 Known for... more 24
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 24
Certified Nurse Assistant (October 15 2013 – July 11 2014)DeKalb County Rehab and Nursing Center, DeKalb, Illinois, United States Kept up to date case histories of patients. Took vital signs Assisted with ADL, P.R.O.M.Crew M... more 25
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 25
Alberta Health Services- Unit 76 , Calgary , Alberta (Canada ) Nursing Attendant , April 2014 – Present Answer patients’ call signals. Clean rooms and change linens. Prepare, serve, and bring food after delivery. Provide p... more 26
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 26
Emily Hands Education and TrainingDover Sherborn Regional HIgh School – 2014 Dover, Massachusetts, United States High School Curriculum, High School Degree 4 year high school education.University of Vermont – 2018 Burlington... more 27
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 27
Jordan Wasem Education and TrainingWaverly Shell Rock SR. High School – 2011 Waverly, Iowa, United States all required, Diploma High school i attended and graduated from.Certifications I am currently a C.N.A in the state of north d... more 28
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 28
xibel xlin Education and TrainingPenn Foster High School, 2012 Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States High School, High School High School DiplomaCare Perfection Career Institute, 2013 Manassas, Virginia, United States Nursing Assistant,... more 29
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 29
CNA (May 2014 – Present ) Trilogy Health Services, Shelby Township, Michigan, USA -Took urine samples for analysis. -Catheter care -Charting on residents. -Toileting (bed pan, commode, urinal, etc.) -Personal care (Perineal care, ... more 30
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 30
CNA – ( April 2013 – Present) ResCare Home Care, Lansing, KS (United States) Provide high-quality patient care as an in-demand per-diem CNA within a home-healthcare setting. Preserve patient dignity and minimize discomfort... more