Although the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the nursing aide and attendant job market to grow faster than average, you still need to have an impressive resume that emphasizes the right qualifications.
As a nursing aide and attendant, you often work in fast-paced environments. Therefore, your resume needs to demonstrate that you not only have the right experience but that you have the ability to work efficiently and handle high-stress situations. With our helpful advice and the inspiration you will find by reading the nursing aide and attendant resume templates, you will have the tools you need to write a job-winning resume.
Free Nursing Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional nursing resumes.
How To Mention Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Experience
To stand out from the competition, you need to do more than list your experience; the way in which you describe it matters, too. Start by looking at the job posting and find ways to mirror the language so the hiring manager feels a connection with you. Additionally, use compelling action words when phrasing your past experience, which makes it more compelling to read. Get more inspiration by reading our nursing aide and attendant resume templates. To get you started, here are some examples:
• Respond to patients when they signal or call through the intercom system to see what they need
• Reposition or turn patients who are unable to do it themselves
• Communicate with caregivers, nurses, physicians, and other members of the care team to learn about the patient's condition and treatment plan
• Serve the patients' food and assist them with eating as needed
• Transport patients using stretchers, movable beds, or wheelchairs for testing, treatment, or operations
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Tips
Looking through nursing aide and attendant resume templates gives you a solid foundation. However, to really stand out from the competition, you need to elevate it by adhering to a few key resume writing best practices. Focus on the following three to quickly take your resume to the next level:
1. Personalize Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume: Every time you apply for a job, make sure to tweak your resume to match that particular position. Read the job posting closely and pull out the important qualifications. Include these in your resume using matching language.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Keep the hiring manager's attention beyond the standard six seconds with a powerful summary statement. Incorporate your key qualifications, especially those the job posting specifies, into a three-sentence pitch.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take your work experience to the next level by using accomplishments to demonstrate the ways in which you excel at a certain task or duty.
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Templates
Our users upload resumes that helped them secure a job, and we put them into our library of nursing aide and attendant resume templates. Browse through them to find inspiration for your own. For additional assistance with building your document, try a resume builder from our partner, My Perfect Resume.
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 31
Sydney Enoch Education and TrainingNorth Adams High School , 2016 Seaman , Ohio , United States Basics , Diploma 2004-2014Ohio Valley Career and Technical Center, 2016 West Union , Ohio , United States Nursing and Pharmacy , Diploma 2014... more 32
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 32
STNA – ( March – Present) HCR Manorcare, Canton, Ohio (United States) Activities of daily living, bathing and showering, feeding, assistance with ambulation, perineal care, vitals, charting, and compassionate care and inter... more 33
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 33
CNA – ( 07/2012 – 8/2015) Icon Hospital, Humble, TX (United States) Monitor patients acute conditions Ensure patient privacy HIPPA compliance Assist patients with daily living functions Monitor patient fluid intake and outp... more 34
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 34
Cna Plus (December 2014 – Present) Novant Health, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA Took urine samples for analysis. Monitored and reported achieved and non achieved treatment goals to physician. Offered medical care in a clini... more 35
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 35
Trisha Wood Education and TrainingHudson High School – 2013 Hudson, WI, US General, – Graduated with diploma, 4 years on varsity high school swim team, yearbook team.CVTC – – River Falls, WI Nursing, Associate ... more 36
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 36
xiela xcho Education general diploma, general dayton High School, 12, dayton, Oregon (United States) Work history moms friend , dayton, Oregon (United States) baby sitter , 2013-2015 – may 20 Baby sitter/ taking care of one child/ w... more 37
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 37
ifer xser Education and Training Galen College of Nursin, 2015, St. PetersburgFlorida, United States Nursing, ADN I am going into my second year of ADN program at Galen College of Nursing. Associates in Registered NursingSt. Petersbu... more 38
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 38
Ines Gomez Education and TrainingGolden Gate High School – 2013 Naples, Florida, United States ., . .Lorenzo Walker Institute of Technology – 2014 Naples, Florida, United States Certified Nursing Assistant, . Currently enr... more 39
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 39
CNA (04/2012 – 03/2013)Southern Health Care , Jackson, MS, US Kept up to date case histories of patients. Assisted with feeding and perparing meals. Performed and Encouraged Range of Motion. Provided and assisted with daily acti... more 40
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 40
Advanced Dermatology , Lincolnshire , IL (USA ) Cosmetic Assistant , May 22 2015 – July 18 2016 Roomed patients and checked patient identification. Kept up to date case histories of patients. Worked with patient electronic medica... more