Although the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the nursing aide and attendant job market to grow faster than average, you still need to have an impressive resume that emphasizes the right qualifications.
As a nursing aide and attendant, you often work in fast-paced environments. Therefore, your resume needs to demonstrate that you not only have the right experience but that you have the ability to work efficiently and handle high-stress situations. With our helpful advice and the inspiration you will find by reading the nursing aide and attendant resume templates, you will have the tools you need to write a job-winning resume.
Free Nursing Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional nursing resumes.
How To Mention Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Experience
To stand out from the competition, you need to do more than list your experience; the way in which you describe it matters, too. Start by looking at the job posting and find ways to mirror the language so the hiring manager feels a connection with you. Additionally, use compelling action words when phrasing your past experience, which makes it more compelling to read. Get more inspiration by reading our nursing aide and attendant resume templates. To get you started, here are some examples:
• Respond to patients when they signal or call through the intercom system to see what they need
• Reposition or turn patients who are unable to do it themselves
• Communicate with caregivers, nurses, physicians, and other members of the care team to learn about the patient's condition and treatment plan
• Serve the patients' food and assist them with eating as needed
• Transport patients using stretchers, movable beds, or wheelchairs for testing, treatment, or operations
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Tips
Looking through nursing aide and attendant resume templates gives you a solid foundation. However, to really stand out from the competition, you need to elevate it by adhering to a few key resume writing best practices. Focus on the following three to quickly take your resume to the next level:
1. Personalize Your Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume: Every time you apply for a job, make sure to tweak your resume to match that particular position. Read the job posting closely and pull out the important qualifications. Include these in your resume using matching language.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Keep the hiring manager's attention beyond the standard six seconds with a powerful summary statement. Incorporate your key qualifications, especially those the job posting specifies, into a three-sentence pitch.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take your work experience to the next level by using accomplishments to demonstrate the ways in which you excel at a certain task or duty.
Nursing Aide and Attendant Resume Templates
Our users upload resumes that helped them secure a job, and we put them into our library of nursing aide and attendant resume templates. Browse through them to find inspiration for your own. For additional assistance with building your document, try a resume builder from our partner, My Perfect Resume.
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 41
Certified Nursing Assistant – ( October2012 – August2016) Providence Extended Care, Anchorage, Alaska (United States) Understand a clients care plan and adequately implement it. Assist clients according to their care pl... more 42
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 42
Sanford , CNA, April 2013 – July 2013 Mandan, NDthe homestead of Anoka, CNA, September 2013 – December 2013 Anoka, MNwhite pine senior living, HHA, February 2014 – current Blaine, MN Certifications CNA/HHA certif... more 43
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 43
Francesca Murphy Education and TrainingBeeline Medical Training – 2013 Ocala, FL, USA medical/nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant I attended Beeline Medical Training from 2012-2013. Upon completion, I received my license to become a c... more 44
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 44
Patient Care Tech – ( November, 2013 – Current) Presence Mercy Medical Center, Aurora, Illinois (United States) Kept up to date case histories of patients. Monitored and reported achieved and non achieved treatment goals to... more 45
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 45
Bethany Snyder Education and TrainingTuscola High School – 12th grade pending Waynesville, North Carolina, United States Health Science, Diploma Pending I am in Allied Health Science 2. I took Allied Health Science 1, my junior year. I... more 46
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 46
lly ok Education and Training Coloma High School, 2013, ColomaMI, USA Nursing/Child care, N/A Throughout high school I took CTE classes that specialized in the Early Childhood Education and Nursing professions.Lake Michigan College, N/... more 47
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 47
nuel ar Objective Find employment as a nursing assistant, where my skills and knowledge will be needed. Certifications Nurse Assistant SkillsADL’s, Bathing, Ambulating and Mouth Care – 0 yearsVital Signs, Blood Pressure... more 48
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 48
Residential Counselor – ( 8/29/08 – Present) Eason Court, Youngsville, NC (US) Kept up to date case histories of patients. Analyzed patients’ mental abilities and examined medical reports to establish treatment and ac... more 49
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 49
CNA I (Feb. 03 – June 06) Continuum Home Care, Jacksonville, NC, US ##DESCRIPTION## CNA I (June 06 – Nov. 08) Maxim Homecare, Jacksonville, NC, US ##DESCRIPTION## CNA I, CNA II (July 09 – June 10) Continuum Home C... more 50
- Nursing Aide And Attendant Example 50
ura ante Education and Training Thunderbird Adventist Academy , 2012, ScottsdaleAZ, USA High School, High School Diploma Class Secretary Class Pastor Yearbook EditorLa Sierra University , None, RiversideCA, USA Nursing, None F... more