If you want to get a job as a manager, you need to prove that you have the skills and career experience to oversee your team and meet performance goals. Your resume is your first chance to discuss your leadership skills in a way that makes you stand out from the other candidates vying for the job.
Browsing through our collection of real-world management resume templates is a great way to begin your writing process. Combine these samples with our simple tips to make sure your final draft is ready to impress.
Free Science Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional science resumes.
How To Mention Your Management Experience
An effective document, like those in our management resume templates library, incorporates two key elements of success: focused content and stellar writing. You need to describe your experience and skills using strong action words that engage the reader. Additionally, match the language used in the job ad. Find inspiration from these examples:
• Confer and collaborate with engineers, scientists, IT personnel, and senior managers to define and accomplish project objectives
• Oversee team members to improve performance and efficiency by utilizing motivational tools and providing additional training as needed
• Communicate in one-on-one sessions with employees to define annual performance objectives and provide constructive feedback
• Present project briefings to clients, translating complex technical language into easy-to-understand points and soliciting feedback at scheduled milestones
• Hire new scientists, engineers, and interns and manage individualized training plans for employees at various levels
Management Resume Tips
Finessing your document to a stellar final copy isn't too difficult when you have a step-by-step plan to follow. First, compare your document to the management resume templates to ensure you have the right content, formatting, and focus. Then, refine the key elements of your writing with these simple steps:
1. Personalize Your Management Resume: The requirements for a manager can differ widely depending on the specifics of the company and industry. Make sure you tailor the terminology and focus of your resume to each job you apply for.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The goal of a resume summary statement is to catch the reader's attention. Use succinct phrases to pitch yourself as the right fit for the job.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Use your work experience section to show off your ability to make valuable contributions to the potential employer. Briefly describe key career accomplishments where your management prowess had measurable results.
Management Resume Templates
We offer several vital tools to help you craft a stunning resume: a professional resume builder, expert writing tips, and a collection of high-quality management resume templates submitted by real industry professionals. Utilize these resources to make the writing process as easy as possible.
- Management Example 1
2007 – 2013 / Atrium Incorporated, New York, New York Administrative Manager, Retail Used MS Access database software to keep records of clients, invoices, payments and cancellations. Internal Audits. Provided administrative support... more 2
- Management Example 2
ra xewicz My OwnI have no other work experienceEducationJunipero Serra High School, Class of 2015 San Diego, California, United States still attending, none I am currently enrolled as a senior at Junipero Serra high school. I’v... more 3
- Management Example 3
Shift Manager (01/09 – 04/11) Whataburger, Gainesville, Texas, USA Evaluate Team Member performance, identify and engage in training and development activities, and keep General Manager informed of progress. Greet customers and so... more 4
- Management Example 4
Customer Service Manager – ( Aug. 2011 – Present) Hobby Lobby, Kingsport, TN (USA) Train new employees on cash register, returns/exchanges, and company policy. Complete daily schedules for all employees. Make and execute we... more 5
- Management Example 5
Senior Planner – ( Sep 2011 – Sep 2015) M+W Group Singapore, Singapore, Singapore (Singapore) Provides roadmap for tasks and milestones that requires tracking and controlled as the project progressed. Hold periodic projec... more 6
- Management Example 6
Assistant Manager (03/15/2016 – Currently )Famous Footwear , Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Trained new hires. Assisted clients to find items, informed about products’ characteristics, compared different models, describ... more 7
- Management Example 7
rk xton EducationAmerican Public University , 2015 Charles Town, WV Transportation and Logistics Management, Bachelor of Arts The Bachelor of Arts in Transportation and Logistics Management focuses on the principles, policies, trends, and cu... more 8
- Management Example 8
Rescare Home Care , Eastman , GA (USA) Office Assistant, March 2008 – March 2009 Answered customer queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. Distributed mail and internal correspondence. Created and maintained new ... more 9
- Management Example 9
Jason Chamberlin Work historyAir Ramp – ( August 2012 – January 2013) United Parcel Service (UPS), Ontario, California (U.S.) Loaded Packages onto and off of Airplanes at Ontario AirportElectrician – ( June 2012 –... more 10
- Management Example 10
General Manager – Luna Grill Sep 2012 – Aug 2016 // San Diego (United States) In my position I utilized various systems as Micros Oracles, Excel and Word. I was in charge on looking at profit and loss reports and also bein... more