If you want to get a job as a manager, you need to prove that you have the skills and career experience to oversee your team and meet performance goals. Your resume is your first chance to discuss your leadership skills in a way that makes you stand out from the other candidates vying for the job.
Browsing through our collection of real-world management resume templates is a great way to begin your writing process. Combine these samples with our simple tips to make sure your final draft is ready to impress.
Free Science Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional science resumes.
How To Mention Your Management Experience
An effective document, like those in our management resume templates library, incorporates two key elements of success: focused content and stellar writing. You need to describe your experience and skills using strong action words that engage the reader. Additionally, match the language used in the job ad. Find inspiration from these examples:
• Confer and collaborate with engineers, scientists, IT personnel, and senior managers to define and accomplish project objectives
• Oversee team members to improve performance and efficiency by utilizing motivational tools and providing additional training as needed
• Communicate in one-on-one sessions with employees to define annual performance objectives and provide constructive feedback
• Present project briefings to clients, translating complex technical language into easy-to-understand points and soliciting feedback at scheduled milestones
• Hire new scientists, engineers, and interns and manage individualized training plans for employees at various levels
Management Resume Tips
Finessing your document to a stellar final copy isn't too difficult when you have a step-by-step plan to follow. First, compare your document to the management resume templates to ensure you have the right content, formatting, and focus. Then, refine the key elements of your writing with these simple steps:
1. Personalize Your Management Resume: The requirements for a manager can differ widely depending on the specifics of the company and industry. Make sure you tailor the terminology and focus of your resume to each job you apply for.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The goal of a resume summary statement is to catch the reader's attention. Use succinct phrases to pitch yourself as the right fit for the job.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Use your work experience section to show off your ability to make valuable contributions to the potential employer. Briefly describe key career accomplishments where your management prowess had measurable results.
Management Resume Templates
We offer several vital tools to help you craft a stunning resume: a professional resume builder, expert writing tips, and a collection of high-quality management resume templates submitted by real industry professionals. Utilize these resources to make the writing process as easy as possible.
- Management Example 1
: I will go at my patient’s home, get them ready for their bath, wash tem up, put their clothes on and get them ready for breakfast. Clean up the environment where they are to use at all times. If they have an appointment I should ... more 2
- Management Example 2
xvia xs Education Occidental College , 2020, Eagle RockCalifornia , United States Arts Administration, BA Event Coordinator for HyperXpressions Dance ClubGreenhill School, 2016, AddisonTX, United States General Education , High Scho... more 3
- Management Example 3
ter michael rd Work history January 2010 – Current / Aurora Health Care – St. Luke’s, Milwaukee, WI Coordinator, Interventional Radiology Closely worked with radiologist to provide patient care in fast paced, team oriented s... more 4
- Management Example 4
Store manager – ( 03/10/1993 – 08/28/2014) Oreilly auto parts/kragen auto parts corp, Torrance, Ca (Us) Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume pot... more 5
- Management Example 5
Assistant Store Manager (9/12 – 11/12 (seasonal))Spirit Halloween, Murfreesboro, Tennesee, USA Assisted customers and answered all their questions about our products. Dealt with the cash register, returns and exchange requests. ... more 6
- Management Example 6
Office Manager/Sales Rep (05-05-2010 – 07-25-14)Mountain Top, Salyersville , KY – Kentucky Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, disco... more 7
- Management Example 7
Timothy Alman Work historyChange Management Supervisor – ( 8/2012 – Current) Aaron’s, Inc., Kennesaw, GA (USA) Created and implemented change management plans that minimize service interruption, minimize time-to-deployment, ... more 8
- Management Example 8
Ashley Jennings Education and TrainingEast Wilkes High School – 2009 Ronda, NC, United States n/a, High School Diploma High School DiplomaWilkes Community College – 2011 Wilkesboro, NC, United States Science, AS Associat... more 9
- Management Example 9
Manager Trainee – ( May 2007 – Present) Olympia Sports, Torrington, CT Trained the customer service department on the different products and services provided by the company. Dealt with client problems and complaints keepi... more 10
- Management Example 10
service manager /shop foreman/service writer/ – ( 12-1-11 – still there) autoplaza usa, nicholasville, kentucky (usa) Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Trained the client service departm... more