Science technicians have professional opportunities in a number of fields. They sometimes need to work in a lab while in other instances they will aid criminal investigations to analyzing evidence. Whichever you do, you need to know the proper format to include in your resume. See for yourself what that entails by reviewing as many of our science technician resume templates as you can.
Chances are high your resume is already pretty good. However, that may not be enough when you go up against other professionals in your field. Your resume needs to be fantastic to catch the eye of hiring managers.
Free Science Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional science resumes.
How To Mention Your Science Technician Experience
Many people who have bachelor’s degrees in forensic science, biology, or chemistry would do well to seek work as a science technician. Reading our science technician resume templates gives you an idea of what information is good to include, but you also want to pay attention to formatting. You need to use language and terminology similar to what you found in the job ad. Additionally, you need to begin each statement with an active verb.
• Maintain, operate, and sterilize laboratory apparatus and equipment
• Interpret test results and laboratory findings to identify evidence, materials, and other substances
• Examine physical evidence, including soil residue, wood, fiber, and hair to determine its source
• Use chemicals to examine fingerprint evidence and compare that evidence to what exists in company’s database
• Quantify and identify poisons and drugs found in people’s systems at the scenes of crimes
Science Technician Resume Tips
Before you start reading the science technician resume templates, there are some very easy ways to instantly improve your resume. There is a chance you have already done the following, but if you have not, then you need to do these actions immediately:
1. Personalize Your Science Technician Resume: A strong foundation involves customizing the resume to the precise company you send it to. Find keywords in the job ad you can include in your application that will make it clear you read the listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The summary statement is the first thing on the page. If it is poor, then most hiring managers will stop reading right there. Give them a reason to continue reading by including outstanding accomplishments in this section.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Quantifiable metrics will take your resume to the next level and emphasize your skill set. Key details make you stand out more because hiring managers now associate you with something significant.
Science Technician Resume Templates
Our users uploaded a vast collection of first-class science technician resume templates. You can browse through as many as you need to until you feel comfortable in your own resume writing prowess. To build an application from scratch, receive step-by-step assistance from My Perfect Resume.
- Science Technician Example 1
Nathaniel Joo-Sung Macchia Summary Reliable, responsible, and knowledgeable Entry Level Laboratory Scientist with an exceptionally broad knowledge of the field of Biology and associated sciences. Adept and thorough researcher with a meticulous and... more 2
- Science Technician Example 2
Research Assistant – ( 2007 – 2015) Scripps Florida, Jupiter, Florida (United States) Adjusted, modified, and developed protocols for experiments. Recorded data, observations, conclusions and result to use them in presentat... more 3
- Science Technician Example 3
Raymond H. Mullins III EducationUniversity of Virginia’s College at Wise – 2006 Wise, VA, USA Environmental Science, Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Science in Environmental SciencesInternships Biological Science Aide, 2004-2... more 4
- Science Technician Example 4
sh ep EducationPaola High School, 2013 Paola, Kansas, United States High School and College Level Classes, High School Graduate Graduated with a GPA of 3.95.Kansas State University, 2018 Manhattan, Kansas, United States Animal Science: ... more 5
- Science Technician Example 5
xlby augh Education Southwestern Oklahoma State University, 2014, WeatherfordOklahoma Health Science, Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor of Health Science with a Minor in PsychologySouthwestern Oklahoma State University, 2012, Weatherf... more 6
- Science Technician Example 6
Customer Service Rep (05/01/16 – 09-07-16)Consumers Energy, Grand Rapids, Michigan Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Assisted customers by phone to detect technical problems. Assisted with Ga... more 7
- Science Technician Example 7
nee xhaw Objective To obtain a challenging and responsible position to expand my skills in management, organization, and clinical research. Work history Laboratory Assistant and Phlebotomist (April 2011 – Present)Boulder Community H... more 8
- Science Technician Example 8
Cedars-Sinai Regenerative Medicine Institute, Los Angeles, California June 2016 – Current : Research Associate I – Responsible for maintenance of animal colony by monitoring animals, and checking breeding pairs for litters, da... more 9
- Science Technician Example 9
Lead Programmer – ( 2014 – 2016) Meadowcreek Robotics, LIlburn, Georgia (United States)Wrestler – ( 2015 – 2016) Meadowcreek Wrestling, Lilburn, Georgia (United States)EducationMeadowcreek High Scho... more 10
- Science Technician Example 10
Jake Ripley Work historyConcrete worker – ( July 2012 – September 2012) Brush Prairie Concrete, Vancouver, Washington (United States) Learned what its like to put hard work in everyday you show up to a job site. This job was very ... more