Administration positions can be competitive. Whether you’re an entry-level or experienced candidate, you might be one among dozens or hundreds of applicants. Thus, your resume has to capture the attention of a hiring manager in a few seconds. To increase your chances of getting a callback, carefully edit the content of your resume and pay attention to its layout.
Our administration resume templates are a great tool to simplify the writing process. Every template has distinct sections so you can fill in your information step by step. Furthermore, receive tips straight from industry experts to boost your confidence.
Free Social Sciences Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional social sciences resumes.
How To Mention Your Administration Experience
Because of a high growth rate, many hopeful management jobseekers may be flooding the market. Our administration resume templates can help you jumpstart your career.
Strive to make your resume easy to read and interesting. Hiring managers might throw your document in the trash if your sentences are clunky and your phrasing is boring. Avoid repetition, but always keep it professional. Begin each sentence with a strong action verb and use several keywords from the job description. For example, an administration professional may include the following in his or her document:
• Plan meetings by calling appropriate parties, reserving meeting rooms, and making travel arrangements
• Perform secretarial duties for executives such as billing, correspondence, and client scheduling
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Supervise and train office personnel
• Create presentations and write proposals
Administration Resume Tips
Many competent administration professionals are not natural writers. Customized administration resume templates can alleviate some of the stress of writer’s block. They contain pre-formatted sections that make fitting in all your relevant information simple. In addition, following these tips can put you on the path to success:
1. Personalize Your Administration Resume: Hiring managers contact candidates who they think are a good culture fit and can complete duties with ease. To meet their expectations, read the job description carefully. Include a plethora of relevant credentials and skills.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement serves as a pitch of your best abilities. Condense your information to three to five sentences to make a strong impression.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Your performance at past positions matters. Mention promotions, awards you received, high sales stats, and leadership accomplishments.