Administration positions can be competitive. Whether you’re an entry-level or experienced candidate, you might be one among dozens or hundreds of applicants. Thus, your resume has to capture the attention of a hiring manager in a few seconds. To increase your chances of getting a callback, carefully edit the content of your resume and pay attention to its layout.
Our administration resume templates are a great tool to simplify the writing process. Every template has distinct sections so you can fill in your information step by step. Furthermore, receive tips straight from industry experts to boost your confidence.
Free Social Sciences Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional social sciences resumes.
How To Mention Your Administration Experience
Because of a high growth rate, many hopeful management jobseekers may be flooding the market. Our administration resume templates can help you jumpstart your career.
Strive to make your resume easy to read and interesting. Hiring managers might throw your document in the trash if your sentences are clunky and your phrasing is boring. Avoid repetition, but always keep it professional. Begin each sentence with a strong action verb and use several keywords from the job description. For example, an administration professional may include the following in his or her document:
• Plan meetings by calling appropriate parties, reserving meeting rooms, and making travel arrangements
• Perform secretarial duties for executives such as billing, correspondence, and client scheduling
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Supervise and train office personnel
• Create presentations and write proposals
Administration Resume Tips
Many competent administration professionals are not natural writers. Customized administration resume templates can alleviate some of the stress of writer’s block. They contain pre-formatted sections that make fitting in all your relevant information simple. In addition, following these tips can put you on the path to success:
1. Personalize Your Administration Resume: Hiring managers contact candidates who they think are a good culture fit and can complete duties with ease. To meet their expectations, read the job description carefully. Include a plethora of relevant credentials and skills.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement serves as a pitch of your best abilities. Condense your information to three to five sentences to make a strong impression.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Your performance at past positions matters. Mention promotions, awards you received, high sales stats, and leadership accomplishments.
Administration Resume Templates
Don’t forget to look at our library with real-world resumes created from our administration resume templates. Comparing your rough draft to our examples can help take your document to the next level.
Also, My Perfect Resume's resume builder has won awards because of its intuitive features. These include spellcheck and pre-written bullet points to assist you in sharpening your writing.
- Administration Example 11
Maintanence, July – August General Capital Group, Milwaukee, WI, USA A summer job to earn money before going off to college. I was in charge of maintenance, cleaning windows, sweeping and pulling weeds.InternshipsActivities c... more 12
- Administration Example 12
Technology admin – Jeffery’s Electronics. 2000 – 2006 // Newcastle (Australia ) I have: Strong communication skills. A very strong understanding of technology. The ability to understand and use various pieces of s... more 13
- Administration Example 13
Network Administrator, 2008 – Present Evraz Claymont Steel, Claymont, Delaware, United States Created, implemented, and fixed computer networks. Dealt with user accounts, email, permissions, anti-virus, anti-spam. Managed problem s... more 14
- Administration Example 14
Bailey Ormond Skills Selling/Marketing, Sold my own watermelons using roadside stands around my town, 4 years EducationUniversity of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – 2019 Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA Business, Business Administrat... more 15
- Administration Example 15
xman xahman adam xahman Languages arabic language, expert English language , very good Internships Responsibilities: Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network perfo... more 16
- Administration Example 16
Technical Support Assistant – TeleNetwork 8/12/2016 – 11/28/2016 // Williamsburg (USA) Identified and eliminated network faults and problems. Offered technical support to users with different levels of IT proficiency. Supe... more 17
- Administration Example 17
SQl Server DBA – Unique system skills.net (1 /01/2015/05/12/2016) pune, Maharashtra (India) Over 1 years and 5 month of experience as a SQL Server Database Administrator providing 24X7 support for test, development, quality and pr... more 18
- Administration Example 18
xothy bb Work history Delivery Driver (09-2015 – Present) Pizza Hut, Hermiston, Oregon Take orders, deliver pizza and wash dishes Security Officer (06-2014 – 07-2014) G4s, Boardman, Oregon Station at metal detector to prevent ... more 19
- Administration Example 19
Guest Service Attendant (June 24, 2015 – Current)Target, Jacksonville, Florida, United Staes Performed plans to expand new and existing customer sales. Developed actions to improve the brand image. Improved brand image, product ... more 20
- Administration Example 20
Technical Head – ( Sep 2011 – Sep 2012) Indian Society of Technical Education, Vellore, Tamil Nadu (India) Organized several technical and non-technical events under the society.... more