Administration positions can be competitive. Whether you’re an entry-level or experienced candidate, you might be one among dozens or hundreds of applicants. Thus, your resume has to capture the attention of a hiring manager in a few seconds. To increase your chances of getting a callback, carefully edit the content of your resume and pay attention to its layout.
Our administration resume templates are a great tool to simplify the writing process. Every template has distinct sections so you can fill in your information step by step. Furthermore, receive tips straight from industry experts to boost your confidence.
Free Social Sciences Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional social sciences resumes.
How To Mention Your Administration Experience
Because of a high growth rate, many hopeful management jobseekers may be flooding the market. Our administration resume templates can help you jumpstart your career.
Strive to make your resume easy to read and interesting. Hiring managers might throw your document in the trash if your sentences are clunky and your phrasing is boring. Avoid repetition, but always keep it professional. Begin each sentence with a strong action verb and use several keywords from the job description. For example, an administration professional may include the following in his or her document:
• Plan meetings by calling appropriate parties, reserving meeting rooms, and making travel arrangements
• Perform secretarial duties for executives such as billing, correspondence, and client scheduling
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Supervise and train office personnel
• Create presentations and write proposals
Administration Resume Tips
Many competent administration professionals are not natural writers. Customized administration resume templates can alleviate some of the stress of writer’s block. They contain pre-formatted sections that make fitting in all your relevant information simple. In addition, following these tips can put you on the path to success:
1. Personalize Your Administration Resume: Hiring managers contact candidates who they think are a good culture fit and can complete duties with ease. To meet their expectations, read the job description carefully. Include a plethora of relevant credentials and skills.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement serves as a pitch of your best abilities. Condense your information to three to five sentences to make a strong impression.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Your performance at past positions matters. Mention promotions, awards you received, high sales stats, and leadership accomplishments.
Administration Resume Templates
Don’t forget to look at our library with real-world resumes created from our administration resume templates. Comparing your rough draft to our examples can help take your document to the next level.
Also, My Perfect Resume's resume builder has won awards because of its intuitive features. These include spellcheck and pre-written bullet points to assist you in sharpening your writing.
- Administration Example 21
Assistance Manager, Oct 2013 – Current Eastrend Company (CELIO), Amman, Abdoun, Jordan .Performed plans to expand new and existing customer sales. .Developed actions to improve the brand image. .Maintained good professional relatio... more 22
- Administration Example 22
xmine xill Everest, Orlando South Everest, Still Attending, OrlandoFlorida, Usa Business Administration, Associates Still attending for Associates Degree in Business Adminsitration, GPA 2.8.Work history Assistant (January 2009 –... more 23
- Administration Example 23
IT Consultant – The Cervantes Group August 2016 – Present // San Juan (Puerto Rico) Operating database software to implement new alternatives to store, organize and administer data. (SSIS ETL) Redacting of requirements and... more 24
- Administration Example 24
xmel ng Work History Assembler (02/07/2013 – 02/21/2014)Gestamp (Automotive), MCcalla, Alabama, United States Maintained accuracy and timely delivery of information within the company. Established new measurement and reporting system... more 25
- Administration Example 25
The Egg and I, Houston, Tx September 2014 – Present : Server Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Kept in excellent condition glasses, utensils and bar equipme... more 26
- Administration Example 26
GET (11 April 2016 – Current)Continental, Gurgaon, Haryana, India ¢Use the advanced image processing techniques to images and enhance or alter the picture quality as per the project needs. ¢Apply image enhancement techniqu... more 27
- Administration Example 27
Neftali Delgado-Hernandez Objective To pursue a carrier in Business Administration. EducationValencia College – 2014 Orlando, Florida, US Business Administration, A.S. To B.S. Associate’s Degree in Business with transfer for Ba... more 28
- Administration Example 28
Mahindra Satyam, Team Member as DBA, September 2010 – October 2011 Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaColes for Mahindra Satyam, Team Member as DBA, November 2011 – June 2012 Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaMahindra Satyam, 2... more 29
- Administration Example 29
DIRETOR – ( 12/2001 – ATUAL) TOUR HOUSE VIAGENS E TURISMO, RIO DE JANEIRO, RIO DE JANEIRO (Brasil) Trabalhamos buscando novos nichos de mercado para aumentar o faturamento e a rentabilidade da empresa. Entramos no mercado d... more 30
- Administration Example 30
xanee gh Technical skillsBASIC NETWORKING AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT, EXCEPTIONAL IN SECURITY MANGEMENT (15)BASIC NETWORKING AND HARDWARE MENTENANCE, EXCEPTIONAL IN NETWORKING (15)BASIC FIRE FIGHTING COURSE, EXCEPTIONAL IN FIRE FI... more