Administration positions can be competitive. Whether you’re an entry-level or experienced candidate, you might be one among dozens or hundreds of applicants. Thus, your resume has to capture the attention of a hiring manager in a few seconds. To increase your chances of getting a callback, carefully edit the content of your resume and pay attention to its layout.
Our administration resume templates are a great tool to simplify the writing process. Every template has distinct sections so you can fill in your information step by step. Furthermore, receive tips straight from industry experts to boost your confidence.
Free Social Sciences Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional social sciences resumes.
How To Mention Your Administration Experience
Because of a high growth rate, many hopeful management jobseekers may be flooding the market. Our administration resume templates can help you jumpstart your career.
Strive to make your resume easy to read and interesting. Hiring managers might throw your document in the trash if your sentences are clunky and your phrasing is boring. Avoid repetition, but always keep it professional. Begin each sentence with a strong action verb and use several keywords from the job description. For example, an administration professional may include the following in his or her document:
• Plan meetings by calling appropriate parties, reserving meeting rooms, and making travel arrangements
• Perform secretarial duties for executives such as billing, correspondence, and client scheduling
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Supervise and train office personnel
• Create presentations and write proposals
Administration Resume Tips
Many competent administration professionals are not natural writers. Customized administration resume templates can alleviate some of the stress of writer’s block. They contain pre-formatted sections that make fitting in all your relevant information simple. In addition, following these tips can put you on the path to success:
1. Personalize Your Administration Resume: Hiring managers contact candidates who they think are a good culture fit and can complete duties with ease. To meet their expectations, read the job description carefully. Include a plethora of relevant credentials and skills.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement serves as a pitch of your best abilities. Condense your information to three to five sentences to make a strong impression.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Your performance at past positions matters. Mention promotions, awards you received, high sales stats, and leadership accomplishments.
Administration Resume Templates
Don’t forget to look at our library with real-world resumes created from our administration resume templates. Comparing your rough draft to our examples can help take your document to the next level.
Also, My Perfect Resume's resume builder has won awards because of its intuitive features. These include spellcheck and pre-written bullet points to assist you in sharpening your writing.
- Administration Example 31
DIRETOR – ( 12/2001 – ATUAL) TOUR HOUSE VIAGENS E TURISMO, RIO DE JANEIRO, RIO DE JANEIRO (Brasil) Trabalhamos buscando novos nichos de mercado para aumentar o faturamento e a rentabilidade da empresa. Entramos no mercado d... more 32
- Administration Example 32
xanee gh Technical skillsBASIC NETWORKING AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT, EXCEPTIONAL IN SECURITY MANGEMENT (15)BASIC NETWORKING AND HARDWARE MENTENANCE, EXCEPTIONAL IN NETWORKING (15)BASIC FIRE FIGHTING COURSE, EXCEPTIONAL IN FIRE FI... more 33
- Administration Example 33
Sales Associate (May 2015 – August 2015)Clementon Park and Splash World, Clementon, NJ, USA I spent a summer working for a local amusement park. In this job, I effectively sold products to customers and communicated with them in... more 34
- Administration Example 34
vin xord Education Cal State East Bay, 2017, HaywardCA, USA Finance , Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration w/ option in Finance (In-Progress)Capuchino High School, 2012, San BrunoCA High School... more 35
- Administration Example 35
Erwin Swiney EducationEl Centro Community College – 1977 Dallas , Texas , USA Psychology , N/A Studied mathematics, English composition, psychology 101 through 106 learning various types of principles that govern the human mind and b... more 36
- Administration Example 36
xmar march xpuy EducationEuropean University of Madrid, 2015 Valencia, Valencia, Spain Business, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Entrepreneurship -Srategic management process and identify the different phases that compose... more 37
- Administration Example 37
Oracle DBA, Aug 2011 – Till date Logica Pvt Ltd, Chennai, Tamil nadu, India ¢ Implementing Oracle 10g RAC on RHELAS updated 4 ¢ Implementing 2 node RAC on Dell blade servers attached to terabyte SAN storage, These RAC were ... more 38
- Administration Example 38
Database Coordinator, 2010 – Present Carillion Canada (Sault Area Hospital), Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada Plan, write and maintain computer database systems so that everyone could obtain the proper information when needed. Ens... more 39
- Administration Example 39
Marketing Executive – ( 04-11-2013 – 08-08-2014) Aaditiya Aswin Paper Mills Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu (India) Performed plans to expand new and existing customer sales. Maintained good professional relation with diffe... more 40
- Administration Example 40
James Slagle Mr. EducationPellissippi State Community College – 2015 Knoxville, TN, USA Business Administration , Associates I am currently finishing up my 2 year degree as a Business Administration- Marketing, Advertising, and Custo... more