Administration positions can be competitive. Whether you’re an entry-level or experienced candidate, you might be one among dozens or hundreds of applicants. Thus, your resume has to capture the attention of a hiring manager in a few seconds. To increase your chances of getting a callback, carefully edit the content of your resume and pay attention to its layout.
Our administration resume templates are a great tool to simplify the writing process. Every template has distinct sections so you can fill in your information step by step. Furthermore, receive tips straight from industry experts to boost your confidence.
Free Social Sciences Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional social sciences resumes.
How To Mention Your Administration Experience
Because of a high growth rate, many hopeful management jobseekers may be flooding the market. Our administration resume templates can help you jumpstart your career.
Strive to make your resume easy to read and interesting. Hiring managers might throw your document in the trash if your sentences are clunky and your phrasing is boring. Avoid repetition, but always keep it professional. Begin each sentence with a strong action verb and use several keywords from the job description. For example, an administration professional may include the following in his or her document:
• Plan meetings by calling appropriate parties, reserving meeting rooms, and making travel arrangements
• Perform secretarial duties for executives such as billing, correspondence, and client scheduling
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Supervise and train office personnel
• Create presentations and write proposals
Administration Resume Tips
Many competent administration professionals are not natural writers. Customized administration resume templates can alleviate some of the stress of writer’s block. They contain pre-formatted sections that make fitting in all your relevant information simple. In addition, following these tips can put you on the path to success:
1. Personalize Your Administration Resume: Hiring managers contact candidates who they think are a good culture fit and can complete duties with ease. To meet their expectations, read the job description carefully. Include a plethora of relevant credentials and skills.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement serves as a pitch of your best abilities. Condense your information to three to five sentences to make a strong impression.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Your performance at past positions matters. Mention promotions, awards you received, high sales stats, and leadership accomplishments.
Administration Resume Templates
Don’t forget to look at our library with real-world resumes created from our administration resume templates. Comparing your rough draft to our examples can help take your document to the next level.
Also, My Perfect Resume's resume builder has won awards because of its intuitive features. These include spellcheck and pre-written bullet points to assist you in sharpening your writing.
- Administration Example 41
February 2012 – present / Prescott College, Prescott, Arizona Associate Director for Financial Aid Provided regulatory oversight for the day-to-day operations of the Financial Aid department within an integrated one-stop student ser... more 42
- Administration Example 42
d be a leader in a group project for a several time ï§ Experienced as committee for university events ¢ Interests And Ability ï§ An enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated person. ï§ Enjoy working in a fast paced and chal... more 43
- Administration Example 43
Drafting & NC Programing – ( January 1981 – 1983) Air Distribution Associates, Elk Grove Village, IL Started as entry level Draftsman specializing in Heating and Air conditioning systems of McDonald’s restaurant... more 44
- Administration Example 44
xren well Education Bachelor’s Degree in Politics and Economics, with Honors Drake University, 2015, Des Moines, Iowa (USA)Work history Waitress (August 2008 – August 2013) Ferch’s Malt Shop and Grill, Greendale, Wisc... more 45
- Administration Example 45
Assistant Manager – ( 1-26-13 – 10-25-13) Academy Linens, Elkridge, Maryland (United States) Maintained good professional relation with different teams and type of professionals, from senior managers to vendors, sales assis... more 46
- Administration Example 46
Canvasser (August 2010 – November 2010) Glenn Nye Campaign for Congress, Virginia Beach, VA, USA Distributed literature to constituents throughout the area while conversing about political policies to further their understanding o... more 47
- Administration Example 47
Matthew Ahearn EducationNew Egypt High School – 2010 New Egypt, NJ, United States High School Diploma, High School Diploma High School DiplomaBurlington Count College – 2013 Mt Laurel, NJ, United States CompTIA, A+ Attende... more 48
- Administration Example 48
xdullah xn EducationBAHRIA UNIVERSIY ISLAMABAD, 2012 ISLAMABAD, FEDERAL, PAKISTAN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, BBA(HON) Bachelor of Business ManagementInternshipsIntern, 2013, RSPN, + experience ¢ Prepared Bank payment and Journal vouc... more 49
- Administration Example 49
Internship – 2Connect B.V. – (2 march/23 march) Waalwijk, Noord Brabant, The Netherlands .Internship – Total Sports B.V. – (December 2014/March 2015) Waalwijk, Noord Brabant, The Netherlands .Internship ... more 50
- Administration Example 50
Certified Nursing Assistant, 2009 – 2017 Healthcare, Superior, Wisconsin, Douglas Passing medication, helping with activities, helping with ADL’s. To the ones that need extra help.ReferencesCassie Leigh 218-390-0159 C... more