Everyone from animal care supervisors to sow farm managers require exceptional job applications. Hiring managers need to be able to trust with you the well-being of the animals, so you should demonstrate proficiency with the various experiences and skills required of you. You can see for yourself what those qualifications are by reading through several animal care and service resume templates in our library.
Even if you believe your resume is already good, you can probably make it at least a little better. A few changes may just land you an interview for a great new job.
Free Veterinary Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional veterinary resumes.
How To Mention Your Animal Care and Service Experience
Animal care workers should be comfortable bathing, grooming, feeding, and exercising animals in farms and shelters. You need to showcase your experiences in the same manner as the animal care and service resume templates. That involves implementing compelling action words and mirroring the job ad’s language. If your experiences look similar to the ones below, then you are on the right track.
• Observe animals for any signs of unusual behavior, injury, or illness and notify manager when warranted
• Treat any injuries or illnesses experienced by an animal under the supervision of a veterinarian
• Arrange and transport animals, food, and equipment to and from various work sites
• Inspect supplies, fences, and buildings to ensure environments are safe for animals
• Assign duties to subordinates, such as feeding the animals and maintaining the quarters
Animal Care and Service Resume Tips
Reading our animal care and service resume templates is a good first step, but it is just the beginning. You need every advantage you can get to make your application stand apart from everyone else’s. Therefore, implementing the following actions is hugely beneficial.
1. Personalize Animal Care and Service Resume: When hiring managers create job ads, they list skills they want to see in resumes. Therefore, you want to include those specific skills in different versions of your resume to make a better impression.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Most employers can tell if a resume is worth reading in about six seconds. Since the summary statement comes first, you want to make this area really stand out with your most impressive achievements.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: You need to relate relevant skills to specific actions you have taken in the past. Professional success stories make you more of a desirable applicant because you have made actual impacts in your past employment.
Animal Care and Service Resume Templates
Real-world jobseekers have uploaded their resumes to our website, and now you can benefit from these exceptional animal care and service resume templates. After you check out the templates, make sure to explore the benefits of My Perfect Resume's builder. Receive help on each section of your resume until it is just the way you want it.
- Animal Care And Service Example 11
Petsitter – ( November 2012 – Present) Rover.com , Washington, DC Provided in-home pet care including; leashed walks and off leash socials. Provided animals with food and water. Ensured pets are given requisite amount exe... more 12
- Animal Care And Service Example 12
Crew Member (December 2014 – July 2015) McDonald’s, Bardstown, Kentucky, USA Worked on Front Counter, Back Drive, Fries, and Runner Kennel Caretaker (July 2015 – Present) SpecialPets Healthcare Center, Bardstown, Ken... more 13
- Animal Care And Service Example 13
Pet Recess, Middleboro, MA June 2012 – December 2014 : Kennel Attendent Prepared and administered food, water and special diets for collection animals by cutting and measuring portions. Kept proper sanitation of exhibits. Provided m... more 14
- Animal Care And Service Example 14
Kim Clemens Objective I am a highly active person with a good sense of responsibility and organization. I am out of my own again looking for my next challenge. I am willing to relocate to just about anywhere but love places where I can enjoy the ... more 15
- Animal Care And Service Example 15
Hannah McLeod ObjectiveTo obtain an entry level position in the Veterinary Field as to progress further in my skill set; which includes grooming, animal assisting, customer service and money handling.Work historyCustomer Service Manager, N... more 16
- Animal Care And Service Example 16
Dog/Cat sitter (July 2016 – July 2016)Family friend, Brockville, Ontario, Canada Took care of dogs and cats for a week. Was responsible for feeding, bathroom needs, walking, etcObjective Would love to bring my passion of wor... more 17
- Animal Care And Service Example 17
lina xviciute Education and TrainingVet Tech Institute at Fox College, Tinley Park , IL, United States , Skills Obtained : Lifting animals of 50+ lbs Medicating Perform Physical Examinations Distinguishing Between Breeds of Cats ... more 18
- Animal Care And Service Example 18
Private, Babysitter, 05/06/2014 – Current San Juan Capistrano, California, United States Technical skills CPR Certification, AHA Certified CPR and Choking Prevention, 1 year years ... more 19
- Animal Care And Service Example 19
elle french Work history Waitress (March 2015 – July 2015) Triangle 4 Cafe & Steakhouse, Lusk, Wyoming, United States of America Customer service, Food preparation, Cleaning, Cash handling, Night deposits Crew Member (Octob... more 20
- Animal Care And Service Example 20
xndria ey ObjectiveI am looking for an internship to further my experience in my degree. This office is the perfect place to learn because I know you are very understanding with clients and compassionate with the animals you care for. My ... more