Everyone from animal care supervisors to sow farm managers require exceptional job applications. Hiring managers need to be able to trust with you the well-being of the animals, so you should demonstrate proficiency with the various experiences and skills required of you. You can see for yourself what those qualifications are by reading through several animal care and service resume templates in our library.
Even if you believe your resume is already good, you can probably make it at least a little better. A few changes may just land you an interview for a great new job.
Free Veterinary Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional veterinary resumes.
How To Mention Your Animal Care and Service Experience
Animal care workers should be comfortable bathing, grooming, feeding, and exercising animals in farms and shelters. You need to showcase your experiences in the same manner as the animal care and service resume templates. That involves implementing compelling action words and mirroring the job ad’s language. If your experiences look similar to the ones below, then you are on the right track.
• Observe animals for any signs of unusual behavior, injury, or illness and notify manager when warranted
• Treat any injuries or illnesses experienced by an animal under the supervision of a veterinarian
• Arrange and transport animals, food, and equipment to and from various work sites
• Inspect supplies, fences, and buildings to ensure environments are safe for animals
• Assign duties to subordinates, such as feeding the animals and maintaining the quarters
Animal Care and Service Resume Tips
Reading our animal care and service resume templates is a good first step, but it is just the beginning. You need every advantage you can get to make your application stand apart from everyone else’s. Therefore, implementing the following actions is hugely beneficial.
1. Personalize Animal Care and Service Resume: When hiring managers create job ads, they list skills they want to see in resumes. Therefore, you want to include those specific skills in different versions of your resume to make a better impression.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Most employers can tell if a resume is worth reading in about six seconds. Since the summary statement comes first, you want to make this area really stand out with your most impressive achievements.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: You need to relate relevant skills to specific actions you have taken in the past. Professional success stories make you more of a desirable applicant because you have made actual impacts in your past employment.
Animal Care and Service Resume Templates
Real-world jobseekers have uploaded their resumes to our website, and now you can benefit from these exceptional animal care and service resume templates. After you check out the templates, make sure to explore the benefits of My Perfect Resume's builder. Receive help on each section of your resume until it is just the way you want it.
- Animal Care And Service Example 31
d Kennel Worker, providing care and exercise for pet animals, developing an excellent working relationship with pets. 2 yearsExperienceKennel Worker, June 2009 – June 2010 Best Friends Pet Care, Rocky Hill, Connecticut, USA Atte... more 32
- Animal Care And Service Example 32
I have not had any job experience in this industry currently but I do have class experience through my class Equine Science. EducationHunter Senior High School – 2017 West Valley, Utah, U.S.A. General Studies, Currently Atten... more 33
- Animal Care And Service Example 33
Saratoga veterinary hospital, wilton , ny (United States) Kennel Manager, 07/2013 – 07/2014 Prepared and administered food, water and special diets for collection animals by cutting and measuring portions. Provided positive visito... more 34
- Animal Care And Service Example 34
Anna Barney Education and TrainingInland Lakes High School – 1998 Indian River, MI, USA High School Education, Diploma High School EducationWork historyBusser/Hostess/Cocktail Waitress – ( Dec – 1995 – May ̵... more 35
- Animal Care And Service Example 35
xissa kson Education and Training Associate of Applied Science in Human Services, Human Services Associate Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, 2012, Superior, WI (USA) While in this program I studied the areas of psychology, rehabilita... more 36
- Animal Care And Service Example 36
Pet care technician/kennel attendant – ( July 2009 – Present) Fit For a Dog, Ardmore, PA (USA) -As a pet care technician and kennel attendant I am, on a daily basis, responsible for the lives and well being of up to 40 anim... more 37
- Animal Care And Service Example 37
Brittney Chester Education and TrainingMontgomery Central High School – 2011 Clarksville, TN, USA High School, High School Diploma I attended Montgomery Central High School for four years.Tennessee Healthcare Careers – 2013 ... more 38
- Animal Care And Service Example 38
Nicole Hall Objective I am currently seeking a permanent job positon with a company that offers a work environment that I can grow and change with. A company that will provide me with challenges and the chance to demonstrate my ability to work un... more 39
- Animal Care And Service Example 39
Substitute Teacher (Aug 2010 – Current)St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO, USA Taught all levels of school. Was trained as a Media specialist to teach library classes. Maintained state substitute license.Office M... more 40
- Animal Care And Service Example 40
tyll er Work history Sales Associate/ Dog Groomer (October 2014 – Present)Wiskers and Waggs, Sooke, B.C., Canada Sales associate duties include: Opening and closing store. Restocking shelves, assisting clients, answering questions,... more