Anyone who becomes involved in veterinary medicine does so out of a total love of animals. It is a worthwhile career to pursue, and many people can get into the field with only an associate’s degree. Regardless of whether you want an entry-level job or one that requires a lot of experience, you need an amazing resume. See how your own application should look like by reviewing our veterinary medicine resume templates.
Some people may need to completely alter their resumes. Others just need to make a couple edits. Either way, by following these guidelines you can become a more desirable applicant.
Free Veterinary Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional veterinary resumes.
How To Mention Your Veterinary Medicine Experience
It is important you only put information relevant to veterinary medicine on a resume. However, the manner in which you format that information also plays a big role in whether you get an interview offer. Our veterinary medicine resume templates provide great guidelines on how to format this material. You need to use strong verbs throughout and mirror the wording found in the job listing itself.
• Administer emergency first aid to animals, such as resuscitation
• Restrain animals during procedures and medical examinations and administer anesthesia
• Discuss the medical health of an animal with the owner and go over post-op care
• Perform laboratory tests on animals’ feces, urine, and blood to assist in the diagnosis of medical conditions
• Carry out dental work, such as polishing and cleaning teeth, as well as extracting infected teeth
Veterinary Medicine Resume Tips
Your next job search should begin by reviewing our veterinary medicine resume templates. After that, you want to establish a firm understanding of why these samples excel, and that is due to the fact the writers all did the following.
1. Personalize Your Veterinary Medicine Resume: Read the job ad several times to find keywords repeated. You then want to put those words in your resume because it shows the employer you actually read the listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Making a great first impression is vital in the job search. Since the summary statement comes first on the document, you need to ensure this paragraph contains the best information.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Hiring managers want to be confident you will be able to hit the ground running if offered a job. Listing a few of your most relevant accomplishments helps greatly in this endeavor.
Veterinary Medicine Resume Templates
Real-world jobseekers submitted these veterinary medicine resume templates, so you can trust the quality. If you think you need more help, then you should turn to My Perfect Resume. This tool will help you create professionally-written resumes and also offers spell check to ensure everything is absolutely perfect.
- Veterinary Medicine Example 1
Jessica Farwell Wignall animal hospital Veterinary technician (August 2013 – current) Wignall Animal Hospital/ Belvidere Veterinary Hospital, Dracut, MA Vaccinated animals against different diseases such as rabies and distemper. Assisted ... more 2
- Veterinary Medicine Example 2
Adam Hegemann Education and TrainingRoyal Valley High School – 2014 Hoyt, KS, United States General Education, High School Diploma 3.95 GPAKansas State University – 2018 Manhattan, KS, United States Pre-Vet, Animal Science... more 3
- Veterinary Medicine Example 3
Highland Park Church – Summer job Beginning of summer – End of summer // Lakeland (USA) Was a care giver to young children and attended multiple field tripsSoccer club volunteer – Lakeland Futbol Club 1-4-13 ... more 4
- Veterinary Medicine Example 4
is haycraft xi Education High school diploma , N/A Thomas Nelson High school , 2016, New Haven, KY – Kentucky (United States) I am a senior at Thomas Nelson High school. I have cheered all four years and kept my grades up. I current... more 5
- Veterinary Medicine Example 5
na na ObjectiveSeeking a position as a kennel worker, currently a veterinary technician student who is compassionate and has a strong background in animal health and animal maintenance. Adept at keeping a kennel area clean, identifying poten... more 6
- Veterinary Medicine Example 6
Kelsey Campbell Education and Training Shadyside High School, Shadyside , Ohio Diploma , General , 2014 I graduated from Shadyside High School in May of 2014. During my time at Shadyside, I played basketball for the JV team and I lettered in trac... more 7
- Veterinary Medicine Example 7
Erik Moser Education and TrainingUniversity of Iowa – 2013 Iowa City, IA, USA Neurobiology, B.S.Work historyKitchen Manager – ( August 2013 – Present) Iron Hawk, Iowa City, IA (52240) Assisted in employee relation... more 8
- Veterinary Medicine Example 8
abeth azia Objective My desire is to gain experience any way possible and learn as much as I can about the world of veterinary medicine. Ultimately, my goal is to become a certified veterinary technician and become a team member of a compa... more 9
- Veterinary Medicine Example 9
Larry H. Miller – Megaplex 17, Sandy, UT (United States) Team Member, April 2013 – February 2014 Duties included handling customers concerns, taking their orders, as well as making the orders and taking them out. I also had ... more 10
- Veterinary Medicine Example 10
tany xete Work history Veterinary Assistant/ Receptionist (May 2009 – Currently) Acadiana Veterinary Clinic, Lafayette, Louisiana, United States Work in a high paced and stressful environment. Provide excellent customer service. Ope... more