Anyone who becomes involved in veterinary medicine does so out of a total love of animals. It is a worthwhile career to pursue, and many people can get into the field with only an associate’s degree. Regardless of whether you want an entry-level job or one that requires a lot of experience, you need an amazing resume. See how your own application should look like by reviewing our veterinary medicine resume templates.
Some people may need to completely alter their resumes. Others just need to make a couple edits. Either way, by following these guidelines you can become a more desirable applicant.
Free Veterinary Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional veterinary resumes.
How To Mention Your Veterinary Medicine Experience
It is important you only put information relevant to veterinary medicine on a resume. However, the manner in which you format that information also plays a big role in whether you get an interview offer. Our veterinary medicine resume templates provide great guidelines on how to format this material. You need to use strong verbs throughout and mirror the wording found in the job listing itself.
• Administer emergency first aid to animals, such as resuscitation
• Restrain animals during procedures and medical examinations and administer anesthesia
• Discuss the medical health of an animal with the owner and go over post-op care
• Perform laboratory tests on animals’ feces, urine, and blood to assist in the diagnosis of medical conditions
• Carry out dental work, such as polishing and cleaning teeth, as well as extracting infected teeth
Veterinary Medicine Resume Tips
Your next job search should begin by reviewing our veterinary medicine resume templates. After that, you want to establish a firm understanding of why these samples excel, and that is due to the fact the writers all did the following.
1. Personalize Your Veterinary Medicine Resume: Read the job ad several times to find keywords repeated. You then want to put those words in your resume because it shows the employer you actually read the listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Making a great first impression is vital in the job search. Since the summary statement comes first on the document, you need to ensure this paragraph contains the best information.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Hiring managers want to be confident you will be able to hit the ground running if offered a job. Listing a few of your most relevant accomplishments helps greatly in this endeavor.
Veterinary Medicine Resume Templates
Real-world jobseekers submitted these veterinary medicine resume templates, so you can trust the quality. If you think you need more help, then you should turn to My Perfect Resume. This tool will help you create professionally-written resumes and also offers spell check to ensure everything is absolutely perfect.
- Veterinary Medicine Example 21
: Babysitter- Jennifer Gavin 541-968-3003 I take care of her 2 boys, 3 dogs, and various other animals. When I work there, i also tend to clean, cook, do laundry along with other chores and I also do a few overnights on occasion. This was ... more 22
- Veterinary Medicine Example 22
Sha’Bria Johnson Education and Training Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, Georgia Bachelor in Science, Veterinary Technology, 2016 High School Diploma Work history Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, Georgia 08/2014 –... more 23
- Veterinary Medicine Example 23
Cashier (6/14/2016 – 8/23/2016)Rue21, Colonial Heights , Virginia, United States Performed plans to expand new and existing customer sales. Organized items, controlled inventory and cleaned the store. Assisted clients to find i... more 24
- Veterinary Medicine Example 24
David Tamez Education and Training Central High School , San Angelo, Texas High School Diploma, General Studies, 2014 Basic studies involving general knowledge and life skills. Graduated with a 3.4 GPA Work history AutoZone, San Angelo , Texas J... more 25
- Veterinary Medicine Example 25
Veterinarian assistant – ( November 22, 2014 – January 16, 2016) Dr. Hers Healthy Care Center, Adrian , Michigan (United States) Provided medical care to animals. Recorded and reported daily observations related to health a... more 26
- Veterinary Medicine Example 26
Veterinarian Technichian and Kennel Manager (June 2009 – September 2015)Countryside Animal Hospital, Massillon , Ohio Veterinarian Technician: Scheduling appointments and meeting with clients on a daily basis. Fielding phone ca... more 27
- Veterinary Medicine Example 27
Madeline Christman Education Elkins High School, Elkins , Arkansas High School Degree, , 2016 349 N. Center Street Years Attended: 2 Field of Study: Animal Science GPA: 3.25 Extracurricular Activities: Volleyball Special Skills Learned: Communic... more 28
- Veterinary Medicine Example 28
veterinary assistant (november 2007 – april 2012) Upstate animal clinic, cazenovia , NY, usa Prepared and administered food, water and special diets for collection animals by cutting and measuring portions. Provided medical care t... more 29
- Veterinary Medicine Example 29
Veterinary Technician (2012 – 2015) Critter Care Pet Clinic, Virginia, Minnesota, United States Recording medical history Teaching pet owners about diseases and vaccinations Experience in giving medications and vaccinations Able t... more 30
- Veterinary Medicine Example 30
xley xlet ObjectiveOutgoing Veterinary Technician with 4+ years of experience in a veterinary practice. Seeking to leverage my technical and professional expertise to grow.Work HistoryVeterinary Technician – Carling Animal Ho... more