Anyone who becomes involved in veterinary medicine does so out of a total love of animals. It is a worthwhile career to pursue, and many people can get into the field with only an associate’s degree. Regardless of whether you want an entry-level job or one that requires a lot of experience, you need an amazing resume. See how your own application should look like by reviewing our veterinary medicine resume templates.
Some people may need to completely alter their resumes. Others just need to make a couple edits. Either way, by following these guidelines you can become a more desirable applicant.
Free Veterinary Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional veterinary resumes.
How To Mention Your Veterinary Medicine Experience
It is important you only put information relevant to veterinary medicine on a resume. However, the manner in which you format that information also plays a big role in whether you get an interview offer. Our veterinary medicine resume templates provide great guidelines on how to format this material. You need to use strong verbs throughout and mirror the wording found in the job listing itself.
• Administer emergency first aid to animals, such as resuscitation
• Restrain animals during procedures and medical examinations and administer anesthesia
• Discuss the medical health of an animal with the owner and go over post-op care
• Perform laboratory tests on animals’ feces, urine, and blood to assist in the diagnosis of medical conditions
• Carry out dental work, such as polishing and cleaning teeth, as well as extracting infected teeth
Veterinary Medicine Resume Tips
Your next job search should begin by reviewing our veterinary medicine resume templates. After that, you want to establish a firm understanding of why these samples excel, and that is due to the fact the writers all did the following.
1. Personalize Your Veterinary Medicine Resume: Read the job ad several times to find keywords repeated. You then want to put those words in your resume because it shows the employer you actually read the listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Making a great first impression is vital in the job search. Since the summary statement comes first on the document, you need to ensure this paragraph contains the best information.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Hiring managers want to be confident you will be able to hit the ground running if offered a job. Listing a few of your most relevant accomplishments helps greatly in this endeavor.
Veterinary Medicine Resume Templates
Real-world jobseekers submitted these veterinary medicine resume templates, so you can trust the quality. If you think you need more help, then you should turn to My Perfect Resume. This tool will help you create professionally-written resumes and also offers spell check to ensure everything is absolutely perfect.
- Veterinary Medicine Example 31
Volunteer Vet Assistant – ( May 2012 – December 2013) Biloxi Animal Hospital, Biloxi, MS Worked as a volunteer Veterinary assistant multiple times per week. Helped with numerous surgeries, and other various related tasks. ... more 32
- Veterinary Medicine Example 32
Foods Employee – ( May 16th 2015 – July 6th 2015) White Water Bay, Oklahoma City , Oklahoma (United States) Worked as cashier, serving food, preparing food, and performing basic maintenance tasks. Took drink and food orders... more 33
- Veterinary Medicine Example 33
xlia gg Education and Training Zion Chapel High School, 1987, JackAlabama, United States General Studies, Diploma Diploma with honorsMacArthur State Technical College/LBW Community College, 1989, OppAlabama, United States Nursing, ... more 34
- Veterinary Medicine Example 34
Pony Rider – ( 2011 – Present) Vince Gibson Racing Stables, Auburn, WA — Washington (USA) Developed training activities to achieve correct animal behavior for competition. Worked with animals to detect their abilities... more 35
- Veterinary Medicine Example 35
– – // ()EducationNone – Math, Reading, Science, and Social studies (2015) Titan hill intermidaite – Council Bluffs // Iowa (United States) I was really exelling in Reading because I had a really high ... more 36
- Veterinary Medicine Example 36
Cat Foster Home, Jessup, MD (United States) Animal Care Taker, 2013 – 2014 Prepared and administered food, water and special diets for collection animals by cutting and measuring portions. Provided positive visitors experiences, a... more 37
- Veterinary Medicine Example 37
elle lt Education and TrainingAuburn University School of Veterinary Medicine, May 2015 Auburn, Al, United States Veterinary Medicine, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Doctor of Veterinary Medicine DegreeWork historyStudent Worker, May ... more 38
- Veterinary Medicine Example 38
Emergency Technician , July 2016 – Present BluePearl Veterinary Partners , Seattle , Washington, United States Obtain pertinent history to determine reason for visit and documented concerns. Administer medications and treatments a... more 39
- Veterinary Medicine Example 39
(Ms.) Jordan Naomi Mocella I Education and TrainingKent State University, 2015 Champion, Ohio, USA Veterinary Technology, AAS Veterinary Technology Associate of Applied Science in Veterinary Technology High School DiplomaCertificationsIDEX... more 40
- Veterinary Medicine Example 40
Receptionist (3/2003 – 8/2005) Angel Veterinary Hospital, Flower Mound, TX, USA Performed basic Receptionist duties such as: Checking in and out clients Taking clients and patient to an exam room Collecting and posting payments Pr... more