Last updated: November 29,2021
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
A cookie us a small text file that is stored in your device by a website that you have visited. Cookies may be placed by the Site (first party cookies) or by third parties (third party cookies) to monitor the use of a website. Cookies will be identified depending on their purpose and functionality. Some types of cookies include, but are not limited to:
Performance and Personalization. These cookies make it possible for us to give you access to a customized experience. Personalization cookies are used to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with the different elements in our site, as well as track the content you access (including video viewing). We may also collect computer and/or connection information to tailor your experience to fit your needs. During some visits, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, session information, and page interaction information.
Advertising. These cookies are placed by third-party companies to deliver targeted content based on relevant topics that interest you (for example, providing you with Facebook ads that would interest you), and allow you to better interact with social media platforms such as Facebook. We may use advertising tracking technologies to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with our advertisements or content as well as track the content you access (including video viewing).
Our goal is to collect and use only that information that we think is required for our legitimate business interests, in order to better understand your interests and improve your experience of using the Site.Cookies set via our Site include those listed below in Section 2.
2. CONTROLLING AND DELETING COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The following is a list of cookies dropped on the Site. When you accept cookies you also allow collection and sharing of your personal data with third party vendors. Even though we are not responsible for third-party policies or practices, we make our best efforts to ensure that these third-party vendors have privacy policies in place that comply with applicable privacy laws. We try to keep this information current, and will add to and subtract from the chart below from time to time, but it is provided as a courtesy and may not be current or accurate. Please contact the applicable third parties regarding their privacy and data security policies and practices. You can also find out more information on their policies by accessing their webpages.
|AMP_TOKEN||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||Persistent (30 seconds to 1 year)||Google Analytics||Analytics|
|_CEFT||This cookie is created by crazyegg used for experiment||Persistent(1 year)||CrazyEgg||Analytics|
|__gads||This cookie is a unique visitor identifier||Persistent(1 year)||Google Double Click||Marketing|
|_ga||The cookie is created and used by Google Analytics to store the Client ID||Persistent(2 year)||Google Analytics||Analytics|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_(property- id).||Persistent (1 min)||Google Analytics||Web Analytics / Statistics|
|_gid||The cookie is created and used by Google Analytics for the visitor reports||Persistent(1 day)||Google Analytics||Web Analytics / Statistics|
|ref||Created by visitor service to set the referrer of visitor||Persistent(5 year)||Resumebuilder.org-visitor||Web Analytics / Statistics|
|vssessionuid||Created by visitor service for the visitor’s session id||Session||Resumebuilder.org-visitor||Web Analytics / Statistics|
|vstr||Created by visitor service for the visitorID||Persistent(5 year)||Resumebuilder.org-visitor||Web Analytics / Statistics|
|vsuid||Created by visitor service for the visit ID||Session||Resumebuilder.org-visitor||Web Analytics / Statistics|
|vsutms||Created by visitor service for the utm parameters of a visitor||Persistent(5 year)||Resumebuilder.org-visitor||Web Analytics / Statistics|
3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- We offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
- We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser).
- You are always free to decline tracking technologies through your browser, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site. You may be able to set your cookie preferences in your account profile, by accessing My Account – Settings – Privacy Settings or refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking technologies such as cookies.
- We encode and protect the tracking technologies that Provider sets, so that only we can interpret the information stored in them.
- You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third-party service providers, that we have allowed on our Site that assist us with various aspects of our operations and services, such as Google Analytics.
- You also may encounter tracking technologies from third parties on certain pages of the Site that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page).
4. CONTACT US
For any queries in relation to this Cookies and Tracking Technologies Policy please contact us at [email protected] or write to us at Auxiliant sarl, 1A, rue Thomas Edison, L-1445 Strassen, Luxembourg.