Working with brick and cement is hard physical labor, but strength isn't the only skill required for the job. This sector of construction also demands attention to detail, the ability to cooperate and an eye for design. If you want to land the job, you need to showcase all of these skills on your resume. The masonly worker job outlook shows that positions are on the rise, so you need a great resume to stand out. The best place to start is with one of our brick and cement mason resume templates. In addition to reviewing our templates, review these tips, and you will be in good shape to compete for the job.
Free Construction Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional construction resumes.
How To Mention Your Brick and Cement Mason Experience
The content of your resume is important, and the way you phrase it is even more vital. You might have comparable skills are experience to another candidate, but if you describe yours using action words and vivid language, your resume will have a greater impact on the reader. This is one principle demonstrated in our brick and cement mason resume templates. You should follow these examples of relevant job experience and use engaging language, such as the following:
• Operate a range of equipment for transporting, pouring, and removing cement
• Complete minor plumbing tasks, such as laying pipe within cement
• Work around landscaping throughout the work area without disrupting
• Demolish brick and cement structure following proper procedure
• Place concrete slabs and apply finish to prevent cracks
Brick and Cement Mason Resume Tips
Looking at the example set by brick and cement mason resume templates can be helpful for getting started on your own. If you are still seeking inspiration, consulting some other resources is a good idea. Take these tips into consideration, too, for additional guidance:
1. Personalize Your Brick and Cement Mason Resume: Don't forget that each job posting is different—even if they are for similar jobs. You should tailor your resume accordingly.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Recruiters want a quick idea of who you are, and a powerful professional summary provides just that. Write a statement indicating your professional goals and qualifications.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Telling an employer that you can do something is good, but giving an example of a time when you have is better. Always demonstrate instances of success in prior positions.
Brick and Cement Mason Resume Templates
With help from our brick and cement mason resume templates, the tips contained above and the resume builder tool, you can put together a stellar resume that will impress any recruiter who reads it. Get an edge in the competitive job search by investing in a great resume.
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 1
Mason – ( 06-2012 – Current) Malec’s Masonary, Schellsburg, PA (United States) Performed general laborer work such as placing concrete and installing formwork. I would form footers then pour them. We would then be re... more 2
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 2
Crew Member – ( January 2012 – may 2012) McDonalds, El Paso, Texas (United States) Cleaned tools and equipment after each work day. Inspected equipment before use. Stocked and un-stocked food.Work historyCrew Member &... more 3
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 3
ca xzzo Objective To use my current knowledge and skills to in the work sector to effectively complete the job at hand. Work history Machine Operator/Data Entry Clerk, 01/08/2016 – 28/08/2016 GJI, Brisbane, QLD () Gained experience op... more 4
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 4
Lead Foreman – ( 2/14 – 10/14) Lancon Plus, Temecula, CA (USA) Layout and form-setting for concrete for Pools, tile and concrete Created Block walls, BBQs, Fire-pits, Fire-places, Installed rebar and Tile work, Keystone, ... more 5
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 5
Bricklayer – ( 03/2001 – 9/2004) Grant Bricklaying Co. Inc, St. Louis, MO (USA) Brickmasons, blockmasons, and stonemasons (or, simply, masons) use bricks, concrete blocks, and natural stones to build fences, walkways, walls... more 6
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 6
General Labor (April/2013 – November/2013)Michael McConnell Concrete, Lakeland, N.Y, Onondaga Clean tools and jobsite to avoid hazard, Bring tools to workers and jobsite, Lay concrete.Education and Training Cayuga County Boc... more 7
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 7
Crew Lead (2006 – 2014)Kallenborn Home Improvments, Perry, Ohio, USA Organized the division of labor and responsibilities for the crew as it pertained to each specific job. Responsible for providing previous and potential custom... more 8
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 8
d, 10 years years ExperienceAsphalt finisher – ( May 2009 – Present) Washington Metropolitan Airport Ass, Arlington, Viriginia (USA) Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman... more 9
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 9
Concrete Finisher – Various Employers 2000 – Present // Phoenix () Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Performed general laborer work such as placing concrete and installing formwork. Removed rubble and prepar... more 10
- Brick And Cement Mason Example 10
Crew Member (03/2015 – 06/2016)McDonalds, Webster, MA – Massachusetts, United States Customer Service Skills, Cashier, Grill Cook, Maintenance, some management skillsGrill Cook (03/2016 – 05/2016)Papa Gino̵... more