If you are in the process of preparing for a job search, you probably want to know how to make your resume as strong as possible. One of the most important things it needs to accomplish is revealing to hiring managers that you are a hard worker who can work effectively and quickly. To make sure your resume fulfills this requirement, take a look at our construction laborer resume template. This document includes information specifically tailored for the construction laborer position. You can discover the best information to include, how to organize the document, and more.
Free Construction Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional construction resumes.
How To Mention Your Construction Laborer Experience
If you have done any research on how to write a resume at all, you probably have heard that it needs to focus on your experience section. You may not have heard, however, that the way you present this information is just as important. You need to be sure to use strong action verbs, just like in our construction laborer resume templates.
• Tear down existing structure safely and quickly to prepare for the construction of new projects
• Monitor all construction supplies, record usage of supplies, and order replacements as necessary to remain fully stocked
• Transport building materials to the necessary location, including loading and unloading materials after every delivery
• Operate construction equipment, including bolt cutters, chainsaws, and sanders, taking safety precautions at all times
• Perform basic maintenance on all construction equipment to prevent damage, including lubricating parts and cleaning
Construction Laborer Resume Tips
Our construction laborer resume template is a good place to start for writing your resume, but there are a few other steps you need to take to be completely confident that the document is as strong as it can be. Before you begin writing, make sure to have these in mind:
1. Personalize Your Construction Laborer Resume: Take a look at the job description to see what aspects make each job opening unique. Then, incorporate those elements in your resume to make it personalized.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Do not forget that the first thing employers see is your summary statement. They will not see the rest of your document if they get turned away from the summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Specific metrics, examples, and experiences make your resume stronger and more credible. You should try to include them in every section, if possible, but always the experience section.
Construction Laborer Resume Templates
Our construction laborer resume templates are an incredible tool for making your resume as strong as it can be. There is one more tool you should know about. Our online resume builder automatically structures and formats your resume so you only have to worry about what content you choose to include.
- Construction Laborer Example 1
Wis-Pak Beverages, Windsor, WI (USA) Material Handler, 5/2013 – Present Problem-solve and suggest warehouse improvements to management. Receive and palletize orders according to company’s needs in a timely manner. Safely ope... more 2
- Construction Laborer Example 2
ck ahan Interests Youthbasketball/wiffleball coach at NYS adept at helping foster teamwork and dedication among youth. Volunteer at Shepard’s Gate food pantry helping to distribute food to lower income households around Hamilton County... more 3
- Construction Laborer Example 3
Installer, February 2014 – Current D Construction, Charlsten, South Carolina, United States Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman. Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety... more 4
- Construction Laborer Example 4
laborer – ( 06/2014 – 11/2014) Snyder Asphalt, Saranac, Michigan (United States) Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Removed rubble and prepared ground surfaces for the road building process, operating ground ... more 5
- Construction Laborer Example 5
Tyler Rubin Education and TrainingNorthwestern State University – Transferred Natchitoches, Louisiana, USA Engineering, N/A High School DiplomaUniversity Of Maine at Machias – Transferred Machias, Maine, USA General Studies... more 6
- Construction Laborer Example 6
Dispatcher – ( August 2013 – February 2015) Meston Group, Peace River , Alberta (Canada) Responsible for the daily dispatching, answering phones, organizing with new and current clients, Sales of bin rentals and information... more 7
- Construction Laborer Example 7
laborer – ( 06/02/2008 – present) annuzzis concrete, san francisco , ca (usa) Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman. Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Perf... more 8
- Construction Laborer Example 8
Laborer – ( March 2011 – November 2012) Restore, Winston Salem , North Carolina (USA) Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction forem... more 9
- Construction Laborer Example 9
with small hand tools, 3.40 GPA in Wood Shop, 2 years Experience with table saw/press/drill, 3.40 GPA in Wood Shop, 2 years ExperiencePerformed general assembly work – ( 9/1/12 – 11/12/12) VTDC, Marienville, PA (USA) Cle... more 10
- Construction Laborer Example 10
Sizing Operater – ( 07/2010 – 10/2010) Saint Go Bain, Ft Smith, Arkansas (United States) Inspected equipment before use. Unloaded and loaded trucks. Cleaned tools and equipment after each work day. Ensured correct product ... more