An alternative and holistic medicine practitioner uses a mixture of conventional and alternative medicine to alleviate pain and treat common ailments such as back pain, migraines, allergies, fertility problems, and obesity. Your resume should reflect your ability to combine the opposing methods and position yourself as the best candidate for the open position.
Crafting a resume is difficult, but it can be even more so when you must convey your acceptance of two different philosophies. With the assistance of a professional alternative and holistic medicine resume template and help from professionals, you can craft a submission that impresses hiring managers.
Free Healthcare Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional healthcare resumes.
How To Mention Your Alternative and Holistic Medicine Experience
The Bureau of Labor Statistics, anticipates that the field of alternative medicine will grow by as much as 12% in the coming years. While that is great news for practitioners, it does mean competition, which you can beat by craft a resume that is engaging, compelling, and convincing. You can best do this by using active voice and telling a story, as our alternative and holistic medicine resume templates do:
• Is familiar with biofeedback and homeopathy and has one year of relevant experience in Ayurvedic medicine
• Balances traditional medical practices with modern and alternative practices
• Supplements chiropractic therapy with other forms of medicine, such as massage and acupuncture
• Communicates well with patients regarding treatment, progress, and additional possible methods of care
• Can accurately diagnose patient problems and devise an effective treatment plan
Alternative and Holistic Medicine Resume Tips
An alternative and holistic medicine resume template can serve as a great starting point for your job search. However, there are certain tips that you can use to bring your resume to the next level and ensure it stands out in a sea of qualified candidates.
1. Personalize Your Alternative and Holistic Medicine Resume: Help your resume stand out and customize it for each application. Use similar lingo and tone as the job ad so that your document speaks to each company's unique needs and wants.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Think of your summary statement as an elevator pitch: If you had 15 seconds to explain your skills and value, what would you say? Use your answer as your summary statement.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: So, you're a good communicator? So is everyone else. Instead of using the cliché phrase, explain how your communication has helped patients reach optimum health in the past.
Alternative and Holistic Medicine Resume Templates
Our extensive collection of professionally-crafted alternative and holistic medicine resume templates should provide you with the guidance you need to create a compelling document. However, if you need further assistance, use My Perfect Resume's free resume builder for personalized help and industry-specific text examples.
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 1
Revenue Accounting and HR Manager – CM Retail Management 4/1/2014 – Present // Reno () Multi Entity Accounting Delivered the accounting for all asset acquisitions, retirements, divestitures, depreciation and amortization. P... more 2
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 2
Massage Therapist – ( 10/2011 – 03/2014) Tranquil Moments Day Spa, Columbia, SOUTH CAROLINA (United States) Clean and fold laundry, clean waiting area and rooms and keep them stocked, work as a team, greet customers, treat ... more 3
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 3
Hayley Morris Education and TrainingEl Toro High School – 2010 Lake Forest, CA, USA Diploma, Diploma High school 2006-2010Saddleback College – 2012 Mission Viejo, CA, USA Associates Degree, AA Community College 2010-2012... more 4
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 4
Registered Nurse: Psychiatric Emergency Room – ( 2008 – 2014) University of Michigan Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI (USA) Evaluated patients in a level one trauma Emergency room setting for type, and degree, of psychiatric disorde... more 5
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 5
Childbirth Consultant (March 2013 – Current)Self Employed, 100 MIle House, British Columbia, Canada Educated clients on stages of fetal development, pregnancy and labor. Offered instruction on fetal auscultation and palpation t... more 6
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 6
Radio Announcer/News Writer-Reporter/Sales – ( June 1974 – November 2007) Apple CIty Broadcasting Inc., 133 East Main Street, Taylorsville, North Carolina (USA) Radio “DJ” Wrote, produced and recorded ads and n... more 7
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 7
Intern – ( 2014 – Present) Bella Medica Med Spa, Mchenry , IL (USA) Analyzed peoples’ work and living environment to determine changes to improve their capabilities and quality of life. Provided firs-aid treatment to ... more 8
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 8
Office Manager, June 2005 – May 2007 Tres Birds Workshop, Boulder, CO, USA Answered customer queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. Distributed mail and internal correspondence. Created and maintained new filing s... more 9
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 9
Colorado School of Healing Arts, Student Therapist, 09-2013 – 06-2015 Lakewood, Co, United StatesColorado School of Healing Arts, Student Clinic Therapist, 04-2015 – 06-2015 Lakewood, Co, United States Clients See and tre... more 10
- Alternative And Holistic Medicine Example 10
Service Advisor, Client Service Relations (03/2014 – 06/2015)Jay Wolfe Acura, Kansas City, MO, USA Recommended and helped customers select needed automobile repairs and maintenance. Served as liaison between customers, technicia... more