Anthropology and archeology jobs often require submitting a resume to a recruiter. Since most spend only five to seven seconds glancing at submissions, making a strong impression is crucial. Save yourself the hassle of struggling over the wording and design of your resume by using our anthropologist and archeologist resume templates for guidance.
Our templates are a great tool to portray your skills in the best light and meet the expectations of recruiters. Follow step-by-step instructions and receive advice from career experts to master the art of resume writing and become a more competitive candidate. All the sections are pre-formatted so you can quickly fill in your information.
Free Social Sciences Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional social sciences resumes.
How To Mention Your Anthropologist and Archeologist Experience
Industry experts estimate that anthropology and archeology positions have a slower-than-average growth rate. Thus, it is more important than ever to sharpen your resume to perfection. Whether you’re an entry-level or experienced candidate, our anthropologist and archeologist resume templates can help you stand out among the other applicants.
Strive to showcase your best skills and qualifications. Resumes should be easy to read and your language should be clear and concise. Begin each sentence with an action verb. Read the job description closely to identify keywords and incorporate them into your document. This approach can get your resume past an applicant tracking system and into the hands of a recruiter. A quality anthropology and archeology resume might include the following information:
• Conduct geographical surveys and take photographs of excavation sites
• Perform mathematical and computational modeling
• Take detailed notes of collected artifacts and preserve the artifacts for future reference
• Write reports for presentations and publications
• Supervise and train volunteers and staff
Anthropologist and Archeologist Resume Tips
The secret to a stellar resume is careful proofreading and editing. Anthropologist and archeologist resume templates can be enormously helpful because they give you access to a spellcheck program and expert writing tips, which can help sharpen your writing and eliminate errors. In addition, keep in mind the following suggestions:
1. Personalize Your Anthropology and Archeology Resume: Customize your resume with care. Read the job description and the website of a company to understand its mission. Remove information that isn’t relevant to day-to-day duties.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement is often your first introduction to a recruiter. It is typically three to five sentences in length. Many managers scan the summary statement right away to decide whether the work history or skill set of a candidate merits a closer look.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Mention leadership accomplishments, awards, promotions, and performance metrics. The more details you include, the better your resume.