A good barista can set a positive tone for a customer's whole day by delivering a jolt of java with a smile. Pore over our barista and café worker resume templates to learn how to showcase your exemplary pour-over skills, your customer service prowess, and your café experience.
For a more linear approach to resume construction, you can use the resume builder to create a great resume quickly. We offer several tools to help you stand out in the employment pool and get the job you want.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention your Barista and Café Worker Experience
The increasing demand for hand-crafted specialty coffee ensures a significant growth in the availability of barista and café worker positions. The pursuit of excellence, however, also makes it a very competitive job market. The barista and café worker resume templates show how to let your most exceptional traits jump off the page:
• Foster good customer relationships through friendly greeting, efficient service, and quality drink production
• Tailor each customer's order to his or her precise specifications to achieve high standard of service set by management
• Maintain clean work area and attractive displays on counter and throughout café
• Handle sales and cash responsibly, and keep accurate sales records
• Comply with all safety regulations, and attend mandatory safety training to stay current on state and federal policies
Barista and Café Worker Resume Tips
When you write your resume, the barista and café worker resume templates can help you make sure you're not leaving anything out that you need to mention. Furthermore, it's a good idea to take these tips under advisement:
1. Personalize your Barista and Café Worker Resume: While there are some common elements to different café positions, each one is going to have certain elements that make it special. Use the keywords you find in the job description to tailor your resume to the specific position you want.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement should give prospective employers a clear picture of who you are as a barista. Check out the resume examples to get a good sense of what your summary statement should say.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: When you work in customer service, you end up with plenty of stories and anecdotes to tell. Use positive stories to your advantage to make your resume unique.
Barista and Café Worker Resume Templates
We have many barista and café worker resume templates available for your perusal. Compare your resume with these real-world examples to see how it measures up. The resume builder from My Perfect Resume is also a great tool. Create a fantastic resume to increase your chances of getting hired.
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 1
d administrative assistant, supply clerk, and dock worker/stocker. Work history U.S. Army, Fort Hood, TX October, 2009 – Present : Human Resources Clerk -Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management. -Resolved... more 2
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 2
Teavana, Durham, NC (United States) Barista, 09/2013 – 05/2014 Took drink orders for customers. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Dealt with customer payments. Kept in excellent condition glasses, utensils and b... more 3
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 3
Summer camp counselor (May 2016 – September 2016)Asheville Community Movement, Asheville, North Carolina, United States This position required me to look after groups of children ages five through thirteen. During this position... more 4
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 4
Information Officer – ( October 2015 – ) Elections Canada, Burnaby, B.C. Greeted Electors and used given information to direct them to their polling station. Solved various problems like missing ID, accessibility issues, ... more 5
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 5
Server – ( 5/22/14 – 6/22/14) Sagebrush Steakhouse, Morristown, TN (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Kept in excellent... more 6
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 6
Kitchen Assistant – ( August 2010 – June 2014) Le Jardin Kitchen, Kailua, Hawaii Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Demonstrated cooks the preparation and presentation of food i... more 7
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 7
Courtni Reams EducationCentury High School – 2014 Hillsboro, Oregon, United States Culinary Arts, High school dipolma Worked in the school student store where I worked cash along with making coffee, stocking, counting the till and inve... more 8
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 8
Barista – ( Nov 2008 – Nov 2010) Starbucks, Eagle River, AK (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Inspected equipment and ... more 9
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 9
Coffee Roaster, 19/02/15 – 28/08/15 Abrisca Coffee Roasters, Brisbane, Queensland (Australia) Basic Barista duties and service, Coffee Roasting, Weighing and Packing Blends, Delivery of Coffee Orders to Brisbane Cafes. Cafe Manage... more 10
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 10
Barista – ( May, 2015 – November, 2015) Spro Coffee, Baltimore, Maryland Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Kept in excellent conditio... more