It takes a lot to make a resume that really impresses hiring managers. It needs to communicate your abilities, show that you are a quick and effective worker, and demonstrate your experiences. Writing a resume that accomplishes all these goals simultaneously is not a simple task, but you need to do it if you want to land a protective services job.
Before you get started writing, take a look at our protective services resume templates. You can see exactly what your finished resume should look like. Not only that, but this writing guide provides you with tips and strategies to make your resume even stronger.
Free Law Enforcement And Security Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional law enforcement and security resumes.
How To Mention Your Protective Services Experience
You probably know that your experience section is one of the most important parts of your resume, but you should also know that the format of this section is just as important as the content. As you see from our protective services resume templates, each bullet point should begin with a strong action verb.
• Provide executive protection to high profile clients, taking their needs into account without compromising safety
• Scan crowds for potential threats, and stay vigilant for other miscellaneous threats at all times
• Utilize conflict resolution skills to de-escalate heated arguments or threats without hesitation, always keeping calm
• Escort clients on a daily basis, both on foot and in vehicles, adhering to all traffic laws
• Plan routes for clients, ensuring they are safe at all times during trips and public appearances
Protective Services Resume Tips
Once you have reviewed our protective services resume templates carefully, you can get started on your own resume. To help you jump right in, we have put together a short list of steps you should take while writing. These may seem simple, but they will ensure your resume is strong.
1. Personalize Your Protective Services Resume: You can easily strengthen your resume by personalizing it. Take a look at the job description and include information from it on your own resume.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first thing a hiring manager sees is your summary statement. This is why it is so important that you take the time to develop this section to impress readers right off the bat.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Think about your past experiences and what you want to say about yourself. You can pick examples to include that demonstrate these attributes to readers.
Protective Services Resume Templates
We want to help you land the protection job you want. That is why we provide you with so many different tools. Our protective services resume template is one of the best jobseeking tools you can find, but our partner's online resume builder can help you even more by taking care of the formatting aspects of resume writing.
- Protective Services Example 1
Mary Kay Protective Services, Addison , Texas (USA) Team Leader, 4/17/2000 – Present Armed incident response, investigate and file report with appropriate personnel and agencies. Identified personnel and people who entered in the ... more 2
- Protective Services Example 2
Vigilante – ( 2001 – Present) Self Employed, Metropolis, California (United ) Arrested convicts and returned them to police guardianship. Attended emergencies such as fire suppression and life rescue, incidents and technica... more 3
- Protective Services Example 3
ryn xers Objective *I have a record of dependability with increasing responsibilities . *I can work on a self-managed projects or as a team member. *Proficient in Excel, Word, AS400, JD Edwards *Quick learner and will to train on the job. ... more 4
- Protective Services Example 4
Correctional Specialist – ( 20111201 – 20140101) United States Marine Corps , Camp Pendelton , California (United States ) Provide safe handling and supervision of detainees. Identified personnel and people who entered in... more 5
- Protective Services Example 5
Cook (December – Present)McDonalds , Havelock, North Carolina, United States Prepared different pies, tops, meringues and creams. Determined variety and quantity of pastry to bake. Prepared dough and batters to make different ki... more 6
- Protective Services Example 6
Explosive Detection – U.S. Army 10/1997 – 10/2000 // Camp Carroll South Korea (South Korea ) Identified personnel and people who entered in the building. Reported and cared for diverse irregularities such as leaking water ... more 7
- Protective Services Example 7
CNA – ( 04/2012 – 03/2013) Northeast Center For Special Care, Lake Katrine, NY (USA) Kept up to date case histories of patients. Observed patients’ mental and pysical abilities daily basis and repot any differences. D... more 8
- Protective Services Example 8
xtin xler Technical skillsI am very confident in safely handling firearms, along with having situational awareness at all times, I started shooting as a young kid and I have been around guns since then. I am now starting a collection of my o... more 9
- Protective Services Example 9
Response Force Leader – ( August 2016 – Present ) United States Air Force, Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina (USA) ? Protected $1.3 million worth of government assets. ? Actively patrolled my area of responsibility to... more 10
- Protective Services Example 10
Transportation Security Officer , 08/12/2013 – Present Homeland Security , Chicago , IL, United States ¢ Operating screening equipment to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers, and preventing those obj... more