To demonstrate your qualifications as a printing professional, your resume should describe the full range of desirable proficiencies, including relevant digital skills. Printers today can expect to work with graphics and publishing software, as well as with traditional printing processes.
In addition to emphasizing your level of skill, your resume should also tell employers about your commitment to the job, your attention to detail, and other attributes that make you a productive and welcome asset in the workplace. Our printing resume templates from real professionals show you how to select your information and shape it into an impressive document.
Free Manufacturing And Production Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional manufacturing and production resumes.
How To Mention Your Printing Experience
Printing workers perform a wide range of duties, from hands-on machinery operation to digital publishing. As with other endeavors, there is a right way and a wrong way to list your work history. To stand out effectively, each part of your resume should include action verbs, mirror keywords and phrases from the job ad, and persuade employers they will benefit from hiring you.
Our printing resume templates offer inspiration for crafting your own work descriptions. Get started with some of the following examples:
• Use proprietary printing software, Adobe Pagemaker, and photo editing software to set printing images
• Review work orders to assess quantities and specifications, create schedule, and plan for completing project
• Operate a variety of printing presses, ensuring correct type of ink and paper, adjusting settings for optimal performance
• Troubleshoot presses, perform regular inspections, and request repairs as necessary
• Implement processes for quality control, inspect printed images to ensure compliance with standards and job specifications
Printing Resume Tips
If you want to land the job, you cannot afford to blend in with the crowd. As you see from our printing resume templates, engaging descriptions of your professional accomplishments go a long way toward crafting a document that stands out from run-of-the-mill applications. The following core principles form the basis of effective resume writing:
1. Personalize Your Printing Resume: It's not enough to be a good printer, generally. Employers want to hear from applicants who would be great printers in their specific work environment. Tweaking your language to match that in the job listing is a good way to show that you will fit in well.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Increase the chances of grabbing hiring managers' attention by starting strong with an informative, action-packed summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Employers love seeing specific achievements they can easily verify. If you supervised a team, completed a challenging project, or saved your company money, including specific methods and numbers makes your writing more convincing.
Printing Resume Templates
The printing resume templates you find here come from a wide variety of real professionals, and emulating their approach gets you closer to your career goals. Additional resources, such as this quick resume builder, go even further to remove the hurdles from the job application process.
- Printing Example 1
Inkjet, 11/2014 – present Bergquist/ Henkel, prescott, WI, USA 1. checking for any imperfections on mylars 2. knowing how to load jobs into the computer 3. filling out NCR 4.checking all panels to see if registration or contact is ... more 2
- Printing Example 2
Computer aided drafter – ( 8/15/2013 – 5/05/15) Impact, Kendalville , IN (United States) COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING | IMPACT | 8/07/2013- 5/15/2015 · Responsibilities for this career were to stay on tasked get everything acco... more 3
- Printing Example 3
Press Operator, 12/30/02 – present Lifetouch, Kansas City, MO Set up and ran four color process jobs as well as maintain and troubleshoot equipment. Experience with Four and two color Heidelberg Speed Master presses. Also operated ... more 4
- Printing Example 4
Lead Digital Printer – ( September 20, 2013 – July 31, 2005) RIPT Apaprel, Chicago, IL (USA) Supervised quality of product and took specific actions to amend detected product fails. Directed production teams tasks and super... more 5
- Printing Example 5
Zachary Sexton Objective To obtain full-time, permanent employment in a field I am interested in and feel I can make a contribution to and to be able to utilize the skills I have learned. Education and TrainingWarsaw High School – 2012... more 6
- Printing Example 6
Alex Harrison Skills Customer Service, face to face time with helping customers, , 4.5 years years Work historyManager – ( 02/2011 – 04/2013) Taco Bell, Watertown, Wisconsin (United States) Counted drawers, made schedules, made ... more 7
- Printing Example 7
Lead press operator/ foreman – ( 01/05/87 – current) Journal Times, Racine, WI (USA) Performed printing press/ foreman related task which include: Press set up and maintenance, platemaking, folder operation, monitor color ... more 8
- Printing Example 8
SLAM GRAFIX, Peoria, Arizona 1/16/2013 – 8/30/2015 : Screen printer I’ve worked in this field most of my life i was born into it my father is a garphic designer and has owned his own company since he was 20 yrs old im currentl... more 9
- Printing Example 9
Shepard & Poorman, Indianapolis, IN Printing Press Operator, 11/1984 – 05/1989 Supervised quality of product and took specific actions to amend detected product fails. Performed maintenance and mechanical activities. Cleaned ... more 10
- Printing Example 10
Press Helper – ( March 2011 – June 2011) Workforce Temps, Milton, PA (USA) Assisted Press Operator during printing process. Maintained facilities and equipment as needed. Cleaned equipment and facilities. Operated tractors,... more